Share Your All-Time Favorites!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,745 happy users since 2014.
Register

HellSenpai

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
In this thread, let's curate the ultimate music playlist together! Whether it's your go-to song to lift your spirits or the track that gets you through tough times, share your all-time favorite songs and the reasons why they hold a special place in your heart.

Here are a few of my absolute favorites:

"Do I Wanna Know?" by Arctic Monkeys: This song's hypnotic melody and haunting vocals draw me in every time I listen to it. .

"Knee Socks" by Arctic Monkeys: The catchy riffs and mesmerizing lyrics make this song an instant favorite. It's the perfect track to listen to on a long drive or when you just want to unwind and get lost in the music.

"Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?" by Arctic Monkeys: This song's smooth groove and Alex Turner's soulful vocals create a captivating atmosphere. It's the perfect late-night jam that beautifully captures the ups and downs of love.

Now it's your turn! Share your favorite songs, genres, or even entire playlists that have a special place in your heart

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
I really like songs that provoke a lot of passion and tension, but I also admire those that invoke rhythm and groove.
Bruno Mars - Gorilla
Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open
- Skate
The Weeknd - Double Fantasy
- I feel it coming
- Earned it
Earth, Wind & Fire and The Emotions - Boogie Wonderland
Bill Withers and Grover Washington, Jr. - Just the two of us