Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
reiiisan
I just found out clubs exist!
I've been playing otome and VNs for a few years now, it's my guilty pleasure.
If anyone needs a recommendation or wants to gush about LIs, I'm totally in for it! ?
Show full message
Lumynis
Lumynis
Welcome! What are some of your favorite VNs?
reiiisan
reiiisan
Thanks! I just made a list of the otome ones I remember enjoying most~

[PC]
Nightshade
Nameless: the only thing you must recall
Steam Prision
Taisho Alice

[Mobile]
Midnight Cinderella
Chocolate temptation
Nightmare Harem
Dangerous Fellows

[Indie]
Nusantara: legend of the winged ones
Wilder: Ran's story
Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons

[Free]
Cinderella Phenomenom
Meeting in the flesh (horror aesthetics but very soft story)
Monochrome heaven (pretty dark, probably deserves trigger warnings)
VexTrevelyan
VexTrevelyan
Welcome! Have you tried Tailor Tales for the PC? It's available on steam or itch and there's a free and paid version. It's really good and there are multiple LI's to choose from. I highly recommend it.
reiiisan
reiiisan
I have! After playing Reverie Ebonlight I jumped straight into Tailor Tales. I finished Cain's route and now am halfway through Neil's. I just don't really see myself in the MC nor like her decisions too much. Overall I think the writing is a bit lacking, but for a free game I completely agree the developer has made an awesome job. It's totally worth recommending. Who's your favorite LI?
VexTrevelyan
VexTrevelyan
Caine is my favorite so far, there are a few routes in progress/planned for the future so I'm looking forward to them. I agree the writing could definitely be stepped up. I also recommend The Pretenders Guild on itch, it's completely free and has a somewhat customizable protagonist with gender neutral options and partial voice acting.
Shadowfire
Shadowfire
Our life: Beginning and always, is another good one.
The story is rich, and the relationship between Cove and MC is actually pretty cute.
There are dlc which you can buy, but they're pretty cheap.