Choices: Stories You Play

Here is a group for all lovers of the Choices game to meet and discuss their favorite stories!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Aurealia
Man, I can't wait for someone to mod access to those new VIP books. Seeing 3 fresh, fully-released books is giving me the shakes.
'Hot Couture' looks so fun.
Show full message
supaheater
supaheater
Me too. I want to read WEH so bad
lushorange
lushorange
Is this possible? Seems like VIP is server-side like the keys. I wish they had a week subscription, so I can try it. $15/mo is way too much.
View previous replies…
Sarahx
Sarahx
@lushorange you're right. To tell the truth, I'm hoping open heart would return soon. And again, maybe I misunderstood and they will release all of them to everyone or at least change their minds on this matter, if I understood correctly that is.
lushorange
lushorange
@Sarahx Ugh, really?! Well, that's really disappointing. I hope they change course with that. I think this is also not the right time to have a VIP membership since their new books are so few, so even if I'd like to do it, there wouldn't really be many books for me to read.
Reactions: Sarahx
Sarahx
Sarahx
@lushorange actually queen b was never vip, they planned to release it as vip, but gave up on that. Maybe I misunderstood, but I think they said only some vip books would have later release and some would never be released to everyone. I wish they understood not everyone can pay for the vip program.
Sarahx
Sarahx
I wish it could be modded too.