Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
8Nautilus8
Greetings fellow otome addicts!

Welcome me to the club!

#otomeftw

? ? ?​

I have a question for those who played the old SWD games, specifically Lost Island.

Did you see any change in plot since it was officially deleted as a standalone and relaunched via Story Jar?

Also, because I never really finished any routes when I still had the old game, what's the difference between Sweet and Happy endings?

? ? ?​
Show full message
Celeste revina
Celeste revina
Heyaa, i'm new here nice to meet you all!! Soo i was actually kinda lost here but glad that i found this group. So i have downloaded 3 otome games and its mystic messenger, obey me, and dangerous fellow n if you guys can, maybe give me a recommendation that wont take much space for my phone bc i kinda ran out. N i havent downloaded all of the above game bc i dont have any SB hehe so please recommend me some so maybe i could download it when i have some SB
Z
Zz97
@Celeste revina Try the Story Jar mod. It's basically Voltage's Love 365, but with more popular games like Wand of Fortune and Beastmaster.
meowmixcatbag
meowmixcatbag
The Arcana is a really fun one if you're going for more of a visual novel feel:)
Lizzardluver
Lizzardluver
Whats/where is the story jar mod here?