Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
S
Is anyone playing that new otome game, Love Unholyc? What do you think of it?
Show full message
8Nautilus8
8Nautilus8
It hasn't an English version yet, has it? By the looks of it, MM #2 :cool:

UPD: hmm, it looks like it is available in ENG, however can't find it on PlayStore :unsure:

UPD2: Okay, found it, yep looks promising, and I love that you can just read the missed dialogs later with a small amount of Time Tickets
Elleanor
Elleanor
I'm loving it, about to request for an mod apk of it soon. ??
R
Rexy666
Yees please ??
Ibeliana
Ibeliana
Does anyone know what happened to censored-INFECTED-site? I went to see if the newest version was available and the admin shut down all comments there.
8Nautilus8
8Nautilus8
You don't really need any MOD for it, though

It's really doable by just playing the original version. Every 30 minutes you can watch ads which gives you 100 Acme, so you can accumulate more than 4000 Acme during the day (if you don't sleep :) if you do sleep 2000 - 3000 is ok). Then you can convert to Time tickets (1 ticket = 120 Acme, so you'll need 12000 Acme for 100 Tickets, which you can collect in less than a week's time). As the walk-through (Love Unholyc Walkthrough) states you'll need about 175 Time tickets per route/character, thus in a month you can Play for FREE (just by collecting Acme through watching ads) 2 whole routes.

I really wish that good of a story stays as it is in the future, it's as good as Mystic Messenger is and it's totally doable without paying anything. Though I'd really support the devs because the quality is too good to be free :)
Lyunm
Lyunm
I want to play it but why the game size is so big..
Lyunm
Lyunm
Any Recommended route?
8Nautilus8
8Nautilus8
@Lyunm The individual routes are released now (Season 2), Season 1 has the general route and just individual messages/calls for each of 3 characters. So, you can do them all simultaneously, like I do, just don't forget to continue to gather Acme points since you'll need them for Season 2 as well ;)
R
Rexy666
I want a mod for this game :c who want the same????❤
8Nautilus8
8Nautilus8
@Rexy666 As I said above, you don't really need one, guys
The Modders shouldn't spend the time and effort if the game is more than perfectly playable (WITHOUT paying a dime) on its own.
Zellanchan14
Zellanchan14
excuse me but is it okay if this Unholyc Otome game is given a mod? maybe it can be played without spending a lot of money but I hope there is a mod from this game so it can be more flexible, yes because some features are required to buy so I just thought if there was a mod it might be good. ?
8Nautilus8
8Nautilus8
@Zellanchan14 If there is even a chance of that, I don't think modders will be supporting the Mod because the updates are too often, like several times per month.
What exactly you want to buy that badly without paying? Like extra skins or smth? That is just extra, not affecting the game or the story in any way.
Zellanchan14
Zellanchan14
ohh is that so. maybe I'll try again. thanks for the comment
8Nautilus8
8Nautilus8
@Zellanchan14
you're welcome
the only BAD thing about this-totally-perfect-in-all-the-other-ways-game is its HUGE SIZE -_-
Zellanchan14
Zellanchan14
do you mean this game has a large enough file size and it's a hassle??
8Nautilus8
8Nautilus8
@Zellanchan14 Well, if you don't have a tablet/phone with extra memory card (like my Nexus hasn't got a slot for extra sd card unfortunately), so the game so far on my storage shows 12 GB space occupied (yup, you read that right).
So what do you do when you have 30+ apps, photos, videos that are the same size of Unholyc? You use an emulator, like Nox, and play it from your laptop
reiiisan
reiiisan
I tried playing it because I thought it'd be a spicier Mystic Messenger, buuuut in the end it was all spice and not plot, imo. I'd give it 5.5/10 for those in the mood lol

Btw I can't say "all spice" and not think of the shampoo commercials...
P
PipaWhales
I sooo love love unholyc!! I recommend it!! if ur really diligent in watching ads every 30min (i even set a timer so that i could watch ads every 30mins) you'll get plenty of acme everyday.. Jung Hi's Route is pretty sexy but just like reiisan upstairs^ has said its not too plot rich just average. i love the guy who kept chasing the mc tho lol and the butler.