Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Marbelss
Hi guys! I am new here. I got a question: What's your opinion on otome games from genius inc? I played 2 until now (with mods, bc otherwise there are almost no cute moments). I liked the fact that they don't have bad endings, and they are also quite short, even though the story in the game can be more developed.
Show full message
Anayumi
Anayumi
I agree with you, the game could be more developed but as you said the stories are short so I guess it works best this way. That company has LOTS of different plots and characters that you can choose from so I guess that's also a +.
P
PipaWhales
i initially thought its not good but boy was i wrongggg- i love their games especially the horror themed one <\3 it actually gave me the chills!! the boys looks so surreal ? but thats fine i still luv it. Their Mc has the same personality tho,, in every game, she always thirsty ?.

A+ plots indeed!!
Zellanchan14
Zellanchan14
I'm also a loyal fan of Studio Genius Inc. I always look forward to new stories, sometimes the male characters are amazingly cute and handsome. I think that's a little lacking just because the MC is sometimes and more often not shown in the story.. if you want to know I always imagine the MC model in my mind before starting the story sometimes whether it's long or short hair or about eye color
Zellanchan14
Zellanchan14
oh yes one more. The system at Studio Genius Inc can't decide the attraction except only at the end of the game you can choose who you want to be with. so during the course of the story the MC is always flanked by the men. even kisses fiercely on every character and this makes him a bit of a bitch. yes just a little. this is what i don't like. hahaha??... But the game is still awesome ?
Ihatelife
Ihatelife
If I am honest, its a 50/50 with them?. Some games are really interesting with a game plot and great romance, and some just make me cringe non stop. Maybe it's just my taste, but try your luck with them, and read the description to most, that's something I wish I did instead of just installing them because of their pretty art ??
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
Their old games, the ones that's been removed are so much better than their new releases in my opinion. I prefer games where you can choose a route rather than having all the love interest be into the MC at the same time. Some of their old games which I liked are: My Arahitogami Romance, School Wonders Romance, Undead Lovers, My Forbidden Lover and Fake Boyfriend (?). The only game where there's no route for each LI I liked was My Fake Marriage which has been removed from the Play Store as well. </3