LGBTQ+ Community

A safe place for all members of the LGBTQ+ community to discuss events and issues related to LGBTQ+, such as coming out, self-confidence etc.

Quick Overview

Category
TV
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
URBEX Squad
Alright I'm posting this news because it's got to a point where I feel the need to talk about it. This new "Super Straight". It's transphobic. It's invalidating to all trans men and women like me. It's not OK. And I just wanted to make clear I won't be tolerating any supporters of it here. Super Straight is not a sexuality, it's just transphobia disguised.
Show full message
Mikaelalolol
Mikaelalolol
I just heard about this now
isaa56
isaa56
It makes me sooo mad. As a nonbinary person, seeing this kinda thing just to exclude trans people is so infuriating.
SadPlant
SadPlant
Oh, I did not know that.
Quirering
Quirering
@URBEX Squad or Emily (if that's what you prefer me to call you instead of urbex). I'll tell you that this whole ordeal is actually nonsense. You don't have to worry about that sorta stuff. This 'super-straight' sexuality some have claimed to be on TikTok (mostly men) are nothing but jokes. The source, and I mean the beginning of this whole...shinanigans have claimed that this all was a joke. The man who has started this only posted about this new false identity to gain views. So you don't have to worry about anything like that. It's not even a real thing. It's made-up.