Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
C
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I immediately liked this club. I am a huge lover of detective stories, as an example - Agatha Christie, but now I accepted the idea that I began to like biographical books related to history, as an example Harriet Tubman: The Road to Freedom, if you don't know who this is, or want to know more, you can click here. I also love books on economics and management, no matter how boring it sounds, I hope I will find someone who is interested in the same :dogerime:
Show full message
  • Love
Reactions: RoninX and Ife
RoninX
RoninX
Hello there, Charlotte, Glad you decided to join us, I don't think that history books are by any means will lose to any fiction, most of then are actually even more impressive since it actually happened, I'm not a great fan of economics, but I do like to read about management and I must confess that I have learned a lot from those. I sincerely hope that you like this small corner of the internet. Welcome and see you around.
Blasphemy
Blasphemy
I too, like detective books. Can't say the same for economics and management, but then again, I've never tried anything like that.
Reactions: RoninX