KEMCO RPG - Fernz Gate Premium App + Helium Super Save

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,363 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ohmni242

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I look forward to trying this, only begun playing for about 10 hours, but having access to all this other stuff would be awesome!

Ohmni242

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Just an update, thanks Axiom! I tried playing after following your instructions to install; but after Kodan joins my party and we go to rescue the 'angel', I encounter the first boss fight in-which my WHOLE team gets slaughtered with 7 digit damage before I can even make a move. Is there anyway to bypass this? Otherwise I'm pretty much stuck.

Last edited:

Ohmni242

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Just an update, thanks Axiom! I tried playing after following your instructions to install; but after Kodan joins my party and we go to rescue the 'angel', I encounter the first boss fight in-which my WHOLE team gets slaughtered with 7 digit damage before I can even make a move. Is there anyway to bypass this? Otherwise I'm pretty much stuck.
*UPDATE*

After not being able to defeat the unbeatable boss, I tried new gaming the game a few times, with a bunch of different methods, to no avail! BUT what worked for me was deleting the game data, turning off my phone's wifi, changing the date to match Axiom's files, then re-installing according to his instructions. I was able to boot up in Rizolt City from the Helium Save file!
*SIDE NOTE*
I'm playing on a Samsung A50 device.

If anything else comes up, I'll be sure to update.

pelanggan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is verry goooooooood
Post automatically merged:

Is verry goooooooood
Post automatically merged:

Goooooooood

Gamis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Safter i recover data using helium, i can't find save mod in game

KEMCO RPG - Fernz Gate Premium App + Helium Super Save was released by Axiom and 92501 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.