How do you use those cheat codes?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,844 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarlyHur

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've seen some games that says you can get stuff using cheat codes somethin' somethin', like:
  • Redeem Unlimited Paw Full of Sapphires – EEo8EGpmHf.
  • Redeem Unlimited Super Satchel of Sapphires – RcAbdD27WG.
I don't understand how people use these? They say you can use cheat codes on android phones rooted or not, simply launching the game won't show any option to input a cheat code so I'm guessing it's a third-party app... Google's confusing me at this point on which app is needed and how to do/use it ._.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Some games usually have this option in their settings, something like in What The Hen, where you can put some "promo codes" from the player profile options, so you should try looking everywhere in the game to see if you can find it.

StarlyHur

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Some games usually have this option in their settings, something like in What The Hen, where you can put some "promo codes" from the player profile options, so you should try looking everywhere in the game to see if you can find it.
It's not a valid code says the game it's for... And most alpha numeric codes were shown that I needed to use something called "Game Keyboard+"... I'm confused ;-;

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm afraid I can't help on this, you should ask who provided those codes then. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.