Mod apk Castlevania: SotN v1.0.1 Mod Apk (License + God Mode)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,219 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Castlevania: SotN v1.0.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Daniel
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• . Being a hacked app, you might think Castlevania: SotN is hard to install or unsafe, but it's not! Castlevania: SotN APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you The iconic game from the beloved Castlevania series is finally coming to mobile. This direct port of the classic console action RPG lets you jump, run and blast your way through Dracula's vast castle as Alucard, encountering a unique variety of enemies and characters along the way.

Rediscover the world of Castlevania with one of its revolutionary original games and renowned music and graphics.

□ Features

Fully compatible with game controllers.

New feature continues

Unlock achievements with milestones from battles fought

Available in 6 languages: English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish

□ Notes

・ Pixel 4
    Turn off "Fluid Display".
    Ready to play? Download now Castlevania: SotN APK for free, only at Sbenny. Castlevania: SotN APK is the best choice for those looking for #7 top selling action, Casual, Single player, Stylized, Pixelated, Offline sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• License check bypassed
    MOD Menu with God Mode

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Daniel and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.epjCastlevania2

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thanks! Let's test it. 🤘

Farhaz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Nice mod,appreciate it
Post automatically merged:

Nice mod,appreciate it

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
@Daniel APK installs but then says "Unpacking files failed" on my Android 12 tablet. It refuses to even install the APK with Bluestacks.

Thanks,
Ysar
Mod testing team

Attachments

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Daniel APK installs but then says "Unpacking files failed" on my Android 12 tablet. It refuses to even install the APK with Bluestacks.

Thanks,
Ysar
Mod testing team
This game supports till Android 11 officially. However I was able to play it on my A12 as well. Have you checked the OBB ?

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
@Daniel Hmm, not sure what happened.
When I went in the obb folder, the folder was there, but there was no obb file.
I force closed the app and copied the obb file over and it unpacked properly when I started the game again.
God mode works - sets your health to 999 and freezes it. If you turn it off you still have 999 health to lose at that point. I don't recommend using it during the opening fight scene, I seem to recall you get a different scene if you lose the fight or win it, and if you turn on god mode you can no longer lose the fight even if you turn it back off.
Thanks for this Daniel, this was one of my absolute favorite games on the PSX!

Thanks,
Ysar
Mod Testing Team

Attachments

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Review: Castlevania - Symphony of the Night - MOD by Daniel

There are two action platformer games which have so changed the genre, that gamers have combined their names to label the genre. These two games are Metroid and Castlevania. Both games featured “platform” style action, requiring precision jumping to get from one area to another, special weapons which could make or break the fights you face, and ability upgrades, giving you a way to access areas which were previously unreachable.

When these games debuted on the Nintendo Entertainment system, they were considered ahead of their time and unique in the field. This led to copycats and poor clones which attempted to provide the same experience, but none of them left anywhere near the impression that Castlevania and Metroid left in the hearts of gamers, so much that they labeled the genre Metroidvania games.

When Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (SotN) first released on the Sony Playstation, it was so well received that Playstation consoles sold out overnight. And the game does not disappoint. By adding RPG elements to the smooth action of Castlevania, it was clear that Konami had outdone themselves this time. The game led to some spectacular (and some not so spectacular) sequels on the Game Boy Advance, the big leader in the handheld market at the time.

SotN is a phenomenal game. It is one of the few Playstation games I remember playing all night and enjoying every minute of it. From the gameplay to the storyline it is a complete work of art and if you haven’t had a chance to enjoy it, you need to give this game a try.

The mobile port of this game is sadly not without its flaws. The game was designed to work with a Playstation controller, with multiple buttons and smooth directional control. Trying to do that with a touchscreen definitely changes the entire feel of the game. It also makes the use of special weapons harder. On the Playstation, you would hold up on the control pad and hit attack to use them - and the mobile version is no different except the screen has to interpret your touch as being “up” and not “up and right” or “up and left”. It is tough to get the precision needed for this game’s platform elements from the touchscreen. There are ways to use a controller with your mobile device, and for this game at least, it is a definite necessity.

Daniel’s mod works by bypassing the license check, allowing you to use this modified version without being overwritten by Google Play, and a “God Mode” switch which serves to protect you from enemies and other injuries. This, of course, makes the game pretty easy.

I won’t say much more about this game to prevent spoiling the experience for you, but suffice it to say it is definitely worth checking this game out if you have not experienced it before.

Credit: @Ysar

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Daniel Hmm, not sure what happened.
When I went in the obb folder, the folder was there, but there was no obb file.
I force closed the app and copied the obb file over and it unpacked properly when I started the game again.
God mode works - sets your health to 999 and freezes it. If you turn it off you still have 999 health to lose at that point. I don't recommend using it during the opening fight scene, I seem to recall you get a different scene if you lose the fight or win it, and if you turn on god mode you can no longer lose the fight even if you turn it back off.
Thanks for this Daniel, this was one of my absolute favorite games on the PSX!

Thanks,
Ysar
Mod Testing Team
I am not really sure about fixing it as recently my instructions have been changed and I no longer directly control the games which I will mod so I will lack the time to fix it. Also if this mod attains a specific amount of popularity then I would gladly fix this along and add some additional features but let's see as it's early to comment about that part.

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
@Daniel No need to fix anything, it worked after I recopied the OBB files. The God Mode works great, I just wanted to explain that it does prevent a loss in the initial fight which leads to different scenes.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Daniel No need to fix anything, it worked after I recopied the OBB files. The God Mode works great, I just wanted to explain that it does prevent a loss in the initial fight which leads to different scenes.
Pardon me, I have been working from like 8 hours today and I can't think straight. By fixing it, I meant that I will code it in a way so that when you disable the toggle, It reverts to the original amount of health the user had before switching it on.

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.