Mod apk BitLife - Life Simulator v3.3 Mod Menu (Bitizenship, Godmode, Bossmode and 22 more amazing features) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,672 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrliiiog

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
You can see that the game is broken and we gotta wait for the update.

beffany

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
it didnt let me make a new life hopefully it gets updated soon

Alomuins

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I would like give you a tips. So if your bitlife has a white screen (bugging or want to save the game progress for the future) and want to reinstall it after the new version released.

The first step before you delete it you need to keep the save file, download ZArchiver (i use it) on Play Store.

Then go to Android/data/com.candywriter.bitlife, select and copress the files into zip and cut the zip file to move it to another folder like download folder.
Finish, and you can have to delete or reinstall bitlife game.

The way to recover it just open the files folder and select all the document on it (it could 18 file), move it to Android/data/com.candywriter.bitlife/files and select "replace to all files" and replace.

All done and your progress is back, btw sorry if my English is not too good. Thanks 👍
But there is no mod menu and only the progress and data

SamuelID

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
What i mean is it's just a way to save bitlife game progress when they want to delete the game

Captaingamer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It's opening but all things are blank it is not displaying please reply it costed 75 sb points 😭😭😭😭

Badassa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's not working for me
Post automatically merged:

It's not working for me

Dark Lord9312

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, when i open the game all it shows is the main screen but no text or buttons are visible. Anyway to fix this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BitLife - Life Simulator v3.3 Mod Menu (Bitizenship, Godmode, Bossmode and 22 more amazing features) was released by Daniel and 76712 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.