Hello everyone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

Edithgokul

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
How did you find us? From YouTube channel

Which types of games do you usually play? Beyblade burst rivals

Something about me: I am a gaming lover, gaming addict and I love mod apk's .

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Greetings @Edithgokul Welcome to the ship!

My name is @agarriberri and I’m here to introduce you to the forum.

Sbenny is an international community. Many individuals from various nations congregate here, so using English when communicating is mandatory; that way, we can all understand each other. Being a part of Sbenny means your opinion counts; interacting in the general chat, forum threads, and respecting the rules to the letter means you are on the right track to becoming a valuable member of the forum.

Below are useful links to help you navigate through the forum seamlessly.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Clubs – A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!
Contest & Site News – visit here for events and news.
For an opportunity to start to know some of the other members a bit better, and have a good laugh, visit the Off-Topic where there is a conversation for just about everyone!

If you have any questions, you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible. You can also send me a DM at any moment when you need help or to quell any further doubts.

Welcome to the forum once again and enjoy your stay!

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Welcome to sbenny community and don't forget to learn the basic Rules & Guidelines to be in our sbenny community and I need to say that I also play beyblade burst rivals so if you also play beyblade burst rivals then you can join this club of our sbenny community by clicking here Beyblade Burst Rivals Player's .... If you want to join

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Welcome to sbenny community and don't forget to learn the basic Rules & Guidelines to be in our sbenny community and I need to say that I also play beyblade burst rivals so if you also play beyblade burst rivals then you can join this club of our sbenny community by clicking here Beyblade Burst Rivals Player's .... If you want to join

@Asoul Modder Please refrain from adding the Rules and Guidelines link in your welcome. The Community team already adds that in their Official Welcome message, so it's not necessary for you to do it. Feel free to continue to welcome new members... and adding the invitation to your club is fine.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Welcome to sbenny