Choose your own romance apps

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

BrittBrat33

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi Im not sure if there is a category for this but I luv the games that let u choose your own romance and Im hoping u guys can give me sum suggestions on sum good games like that to download. I have searched the list but there is so much to choose from. Suggestions???
:geek:

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not sure if you're into otome games (Female protagonist pursues male) but be sure to look into the following:

• Mystic Messenger (Mobile) - Made by Cheritz Co., Ltd A GREAT romance choice game which features real time features. The game itsellf mimicks a chatting app and the player interacting with the characters.
  • Dandelion (PC) - Beautiful art style, music, VOICED (Korean)
  • Nameless (PC) -Beautiful art style, music, VOICED (Korean)
  • Amnesia: Memories (Mobile?/PC) - Beautiful art style, music, VOICED (Japanese) compelling story with some creepy elements
  • The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya AND The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya (Mobile/PC) - Beautiful art style and music. Literally about some dudes at a brothel and some gal developing a relationship with them lol
It's not necessarily apps but if you don't mind playing romance choice games on the pc I definitely suggest you visit the lemmasoft community. There's a bunch of indie creators who have made A TON of romance choice games. This website mostly features games created via the renpy engine which is mostly used for visual novels.

I could name plently more however those are the ones I recommend the most!

Last edited by a moderator:

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
There are cracked verisons of some Pc based otome games avaliable on other pc hacking websites, however specific app ones like Mystic Messenger apparently can't be modded anymore (at least to the latest verison as far as I know.) Due to companies cracking down on hacking on their apps.

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Well, thanks for the suggestion! Gonna try it right now.

Also Chapters: Interactive Stories is also good. Its kind of the same with choices. Although for now, I am waiting for it to be modded.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Don't know if you still needed more suggestion but try playing genius.inc(mobile) games. Their games with size above 60 mb are patch-able with Lucky Patcher . But of course there's certain trick for nonrooted phone but if yours are rooted simply patch it like how you normally do.

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Don't know if you still needed more suggestion but try playing genius.inc(mobile) games. Their games with size above 60 mb are patch-able with lucky patcher. But of course there's certain trick for nonrooted phone but if yours are rooted simply patch it like how you normally do.
Wow! Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!
Been searching for romance games that can be modded by lucky patcher! Gonna try it once I'm not busy!

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know what you mean by "trick for non rooted"...? Do you mean for mobile or pc? Are you asking HOW you download cracked games for pc?? Please clarify your question so I can help :)

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Oh sorry i didnt see you guys need it since it doesnt show on my notification. For mobile if you are not rooted follow this step.

1. Make sure the genius inc game is above 60 mb, if yes download it!
2. After the download complete goto your file manager and then to your phone storage/android/obb and search for the game obb data and rename the file name a bit for example if the name is nihongaikai change it to nihongaikaiT
3. Open Lucky Patcher , menu of patches and hack for iaps you know the one with emulation LVL
4. After the patch complete uninstall original, install the patched apk
5. Back to android/obb/ change back the name to its original for example before its nihongaikai to nihongaikaiT now change back to nihongaikai
6. Open the game and if its launch normally or not asking for downloading data then you're good to go and only one step left
7. Buy the story with inapps for free

Done~ enjoy your game
Any question PM me
Post automatically merged:

@SquishyTakoyucky @Nicole1989adams

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks!! My phone used to be rooted(Samsung note 4) however I got myself a new phone(xiaomi max 2)... I'm completely clueless when it comes to patching using LP for non-rooted phones...

Does this work too for app like CYOA text based game made by hosted games/choice of games llc etc...?

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hi @Hamabix3 i have tried hacking hosted games/choice llc game and you dont need any trick on using Lucky Patcher With them. Simply patch it/MOD Menu - create modified apk uninstall app and install modified apk and it certainly would work.
But in case you want to hack the stats you can follow @Axiom guide to modding choice llc/hosted games stats and its really easy since all you need to do is unzipping the apk and edit some document with word notepad etc..
Hope this help you!

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Otome games (LP)
Alice in the Heart
Amnesia Memories
Hakuoki
My Mystic Romance (Genius Inc)
My Elemental Prince (Genius Inc)
Reverse Alice (Genius Inc)
School Wonders Romance (Genius Inc)
Grimm's Princess (Genius Inc)
CatCap Studio
SEEC inc.
D3 publisher except Gakuen club and Charming Empire
Hunex Co.,LTD.
Ciagram Co.,LTD
Hanabi Media
Winter Wolves

Mod apk
Beauty Rental Shop
Dead or Love
How to Get a Girl in 33 Days
Lovestruck Choose your Romance
Love Signal: D-mate
Loved by King Bs
Marked by King Bs
Miss Detective's Undercover
Mystic Messenger
Sengoku Love
Sleeping Delivery
Vampire Idol

Visual novel
ACE Academy (Paid)
Alice Spiritual Judge (free)
Escape Game Infinite Prison
Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For (Paid)
Mystic Destinies: SOA (LP)
Seduce Me the Otome (free)
Seduce Me 2: The Demon War (Paid)
The Arcana - A Mystic Romance
The Prison Boys (LP)
The Letter (mod)

Interactive Games (mod)
Choices: Stories You Play
Choice of Games LLC
Cliffhanger - Chat Stories
Dear Diary - Teen Interactive Story Game
Delight Games
Demi Lovato: Path to Fame
Hey Love Adam: Texting Game
Hooked - Chat Stories
Hosted Games
I Am Innocent
Linda Brown: Interactive Story
Scary Chat Stories - Hooked on Texts
Seen
Soy Luna - Your Story
Tap - Chat Stories by Wattpad (LP)
The Diary (LP)
What's Your Story

Changing the date in settings (Otome game)
DeareaD Inc.