How did you come to know about SBenny.com?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Found SBenny.com, how?

• Total voters

sawakaze1231

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
At first I was browsing on the Internet for a way to get my Android apps on pc and it occured to me that I would also like my app options being free! Then I found this forum <3

gamermage16

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Actually downloaded a modded game with credits to sbenny from a different website. Then a person angrily commented on the site not to upload games from sbenny. So I checked out sbenny.. :)

Gotta thank the site still for showing me the way here. :)

BlindFaith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
It was rainy night like any other my internet was getting the chills of hypothermia's past due to my excessive downloading and the neverending snow of the north encroaching on our southern kingdom, one day i decided for a change and took my shovel out of the chest to wager war on the icy lands.When it struck me that i could just reader a cyoa but alas my mind was lamed by the frozen plains and couldn't be arsed to cookie edit or changer the variables in my favour, so the next second I got on my trusty steed google-chan and set ablazed the wrath of my laziness on the search bar and ended up here.

Hamlet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
After countless mod sites (countless virus too). A friend of mine, which apparently is addicted to this site, told me that I should give 'Sbenny' a try.

dotritch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm searching for choice of games/ hosted games mod. This is only the site I found that legitly mod those games.

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I had a couple of mod sites bookmarked, probably from a Google search, I guess.

But I was previously a very active member of another site that completely destroyed the social aspect and community of said site by making a huge change(business decision?). It never got fixed and people stopped posting(socially). It felt like a ghost town. I do miss some friends though.

So here I am, in this new sandbox. Building awesome castles and sand forts and hoping everyone will grab a shovel and pail and come play with me.

You'll all probably see me around a lot. I'm trying to build up the social aspect of this site. I know games/apps are why people mostly come here, but for those that might want to stick around because they are bored, lonely, happy, sad, or just want to talk or goof around, that's what I'm here for. I'm trying to be a leader in the social movement, and make a positive influence and comfortability factor for all that join. My door is always open for any reason at all.

That's my story. Hope to see you around !

Last edited:

Pastor Daniel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just found you a couple years ago, purely by chance while surfing around on Google Chrome. I've always been interested in the mods you know the apks, due to my interest in the Android operating system platforms, just never really was a big Apple fan.

adafaad

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wandering in the internet for legit from unlegit stuff is scary. I had people biting you and i nearly got bitten by it fortunately there are oasis on this desert i just happen to stumble to it.

twopoundnuts

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would say Google, but not fully.

I was searching for a certain mod for my aunt..finally worked.

I didn't dawn upon me that other sites were stealing the mod from you guys.

When I open the app I saw it said sbenny.com then I followed the URL.

Now That I Found You guys, I'm a Full VIP.

Supporting the people that actually do the work and actually make this community great, glad to be here.

:)))

Shilgiia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
sadly I downloaded tons of mods and apk from many sketchy sites before. one of them published the new hogwarts mystery apk
when I lunched it, a warning msg appeared claiming the apk belonged to sbenny.com and they also warned that it was dangerous to open if it wasnt.

now I know better.

to find the site that stole it - simply type "Hogwarts mystery apk" on google.
there are more than one ): :cryingdroid:

damon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Estava pesquisado Outros mod apk, mas fiquei triste em não conseguir fazer o download...

charmcaster

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was looking for a paid apk of Witch Spring 3 that made me discover the existence of this community. Thank you!