[Cross-platform tool] BytecodeViewer - View smali and java code

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
1518610635492.png

Bytecode Viewer is an Advanced Lightweight Java Bytecode Viewer, GUI Java Decompiler, GUI Bytecode Editor, GUI Smali, GUI Baksmali, GUI APK Editor, GUI Dex Editor, GUI APK Decompiler, GUI DEX Decompiler, GUI Procyon Java Decompiler, GUI Krakatau, GUI CFR Java Decompiler, GUI FernFlower Java Decompiler, GUI DEX2Jar, GUI Jar2DEX, GUI Jar-Jar, Hex Viewer, Code Searcher, Debugger and more.
It's written completely in Java, and it's open sourced. It's currently being maintained and developed by Konloch.

How to use:
Download BytecodeViewer from official source: Releases · Konloch/bytecode-viewer · GitHub

Launch BytecodeViewer.exe for WIndows or BytecodeViewer 2.9.8.jar for *Unix, and MacOS

Drop your jar/zip/apk/dex in Files form.

If you have problem with apk, extract dex from apk and drop dex file.

If you are working with smali. Select View -> Pane 1 -> JD-GUI -> Java and View -> Pane 2 -> Smali/DEX -> Smali/DEX

Select a .class file to view the code.

That's all. You can use it to learn smali quick if you understand Java.

You can edit java with BytecodeViewer but it is bad idea to do since smali to java conversation isn't 100% perfect yet

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wow I didn't know about it, it's awesome! I wonder if there's a way to modify the smali via java directly and then convert it back to smali, it would be awesome!

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
Wow I didn't know about it, it's awesome! I wonder if there's a way to modify the smali via java directly and then convert it back to smali, it would be awesome!
You can edit java with BytecodeViewer but it is bad idea to do since smali to java conversation isn't 100% perfect

Nkskbb123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm trying to get diamonds and tickets for the story games on my Chapters Interactive Stories appwith a mod and I can't quite figure it out. Do you know anything about it