Mod apk School Planner Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,305 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App

School Planner Mod

Version Number: 3.12.6

Playstore Link :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=daldev.android.gradehelper
No Root Needed

Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features

All in App purchases unlocked [full]

No Ads

License
Resolved

Description

READ HERE TAP SPOILER
School Planner is a handy app for students of all ages that was designed to help you organize your career as a student and have everything under control. Whether you are attending elementary school, high school or college, this is the app for you!

Writing down homework, assignments, exams and reminders is simple and fast and daily notifications will help you never forget anything. The built-in calendar is highly optimized for the needs of students and allows you to manage your events and activities more easily.

Keep your timetable and daily schedule always at hand and plan your studies accordingly. The timetable is highly customizable: you can assign different colors to each subject and view events saved in the calendar.

Manage your grades and subjects and stay up to date on your progress thanks to the automatic calculation of average.

Record your lectures and organize them automatically.

Save your teachers’ contact info and organize their phone numbers, office hours and email addresses.

Sync your agendas with all your devices and back up your data on Google Drive.

The beautiful and modern design, inspired by Google’s Material Design, makes the user experience intuitive and rewarding in its every aspect.

KEY FEATURES

- Simple, fast and intuitive

- Agenda for homework, exams, reminders

- Timetable

- Calendar

- Beautiful, colorful themes

- Backup on Google Drive

- Notifications for assignments, tests, reminders

- Management of grades, marks, subjects

- Record your lectures

INSTRUCTIONS

Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",

" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Credit Me▶ @SusieQ™

Downloaded 76 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Jokercyde

Thanks to all Sbenny! Greatest mods only!
Member for 6 years
Tired of Google calendar and I need something that I can sync around. This is perfect! Thank you.

Nyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
hmm...it looks like a MUST for a high-schooler like me. Anyway I'll try it.
A sincere thank you @SusieQ

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
hmm...it looks like a MUST for a high-schooler like me. Anyway I'll try it.
A sincere thank you @SusieQ
your welcome

Lattefairy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you very much! i needed this!

Loushan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
School Planner Mod was released by SusieQ and 4161 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.