some small things

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,771 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. A Modding Team section only viewable by the modding team so we can share things with each other that could help with mod creation
2. there should be one more rank above modding team which I'm thinking could be the elite modding team (of course the rank wouldn't be easy)
3. More Admins/Moderators. it could really help with helping people, approving posts, recruiting modders, etc
4. add prefixes to the android section like "MOD Menu, Mod Apk, Hack"
5. changing the modding team color from blue/black to something more android themed like green/black

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
well something to think about..
however as far as more moderators.. I am the one (besides Sbenny) who does the approval/requests etc.
I am tho the one who does the new modders approvals (TZ Dept) and I was away for few weeks (1st time since May 2017 I wasn't online, I'm here 16+hrs daily 7 days a week.) So now that I'm back things won't take so long to be responded to. I appreciate your suggestion, and see some things in your opinion that can be worked on, and I'm glad you shared with us. Its well thought out.

I am going to be having a couple (2) position openings and will post in " Site news " section soon for applicants interested. If you'd like to be considered for any of the positions , keep an eye on site news section this coming week
(03/26 through 03/31) . .
I am looking forward to seeing your application when I post.

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
well something to think about..
however as far as more moderators.. I am the one (besides Sbenny) who does the approval/requests etc.
I am tho the one who does the new modders approvals (TZ Dept) and I was away for few weeks (1st time since May 2017 I wasn't online, I'm here 16+hrs daily 7 days a week.) So now that I'm back things won't take so long to be responded to. I appreciate your suggestion, and see some things in your opinion that can be worked on, and I'm glad you shared with us. Its well thought out.

I am going to be having a couple (2) position openings and will post in " Site news " section soon for applicants interested. If you'd like to be considered for any of the positions , keep an eye on site news section this coming week
(03/26 through 03/31) . .
I am looking forward to seeing your application when I post.
that's one of the reasons I said more Moderators I was thinking it would take somethings off you guys (you guys do deserve a small break every now and then) and I'll be on the look out thanks for letting me know about it I will 100% be interested.

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
I really like your ideas, not bad at all :) +1

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Solid ideas.

I just read "I am the one" for two things. And while that's commendable and appreciated, even if here 24/7, that's not usually the best practice for several obvious reasons. Fail safes are usually a necessity and a good idea to have in place. Plus it allows some flexibility, and time for other things that might need attention.

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Both sides have very good points here, looking forward to seeing the result of this discussion ^^

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Let's analyze any of your suggestions, but first let me thank you for having so much interest into our community to provide 5 interesting topics :)

1. A section vieweable only by Modders is a nice idea indeed, but I think it might be quite risky. We never know the intentions of our modders. They might (as happened in the past) join our modder team just to steal our private info (and I know many people doing it in other sites already), so I better think our tricks should be taken secret or share only to the ones we really trust, modder or not. One of the ways I use to accomplish this task is Viber or private conversation here, where I often help others into achieving something they couldn't have done alone.

2. Implemented today. From now on, we have two separate ranks, one for "average modders" and one for our most loyal modders who shown their skills and loyalty to us for many time. Its name is: "Elite Mod Squad". It does also feature a special icon next to the username of such users to recognize them among others.

3. Implemented today, and glad you're part of this :) The more we are, the better we can get, together!

4. As seo expert and webmaster, I might both agree and disagree with this. Would it be useful? Definitely yes, as it might give a better idea of what the mod is about, but it might be counter productive if we talk about search engine optimization. Ask this to yourself: how many people search on google for "mod apk" when looking for a mod? And how many search on google for "MOD Menu" instead? The statistics can be easily found on google trend, and MOD APK is definitely one of the most searched keywords when looking for hacked apps, this is why I tend to prefer "mod apk" as tag. You still have the possibility to add "MOD Menu" in the title of your releases tho, and this might still accomplish the goal of giving a better idea of what your release is about.

5. Implemented today. See "2".

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@johnkittz, updating you about #1.

I forgot to tell we already have something similar, available to all our Staff Members. It's a section called "Staff Lounge" at the bottom of this forum, vieweable only by staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.