❓ Help Request Graphics issues

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

joejonsme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello,

My problem is not the same as the general black screen constantly. Mine comes rather randomly. Will be playing fine for 15 minutes then everything will just go black. I can still interact with the game, I can hit escape to save and load and whatnot.The other issue is kind of hard to describe, but I'll try my best. There are random flickerings, almost laserlike, and they're yellowish/orange. Sometime they're really small, and sometimes fairly large. When I looked directly at a torch once the torch was weirdly pulsing . I'll try to get a screenshot but they flicker very fast so it might be tough to capture.It seems like these issues happen after about 10-15 minutes. If I just reload the game they're gone generally (black screen at least, flickering is a toss up). VSync is on.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
EDITED-
REMOVED OUTSIDE LINKS
(prohibited
- you can send info via pm if asked)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@joejonsme
pm me in 'mobile chat' (small white box -lower right side of screen) and I'll try to resolve your issue.
Best Regards,
SusieQ

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
if it comes in PC then maybe i can find a solution but for mobile display i cant help.maybe @SusieQ Or @Sbenny can help u.Best Regards :)