Choose your own romance apps

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,815 happy users since 2014.
Register

123vreze

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you

CS17B111

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey guys what abt the same type of games with male protoganist romancing girls??
I would really like those games!!
Pls if u have some suggestions let me know!!

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hey guys what abt the same type of games with male protoganist romancing girls??
I would really like those games!!
Pls if u have some suggestions let me know!!
There is a tons of that, probably much morw than otome game. Try searching on google play with this keyword "Visual Novel" and then search for the mod in here or google. If you want a game with a flexibility where you can choose your gender and allow you to romance boy and girl at once winterwolves has a ton of games like that check it out

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
From what I have played so far I'd suggest my favorites! The Arcana, Samurai love ballad: Party, Mystic Messenger, and the latest that i started playing a week ago and I love it, Lovestruck.
Have fun :)

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
From what I have played so far I'd suggest my favorites! The Arcana, Samurai love ballad: Party, Mystic Messenger, and the latest that i started playing a week ago and I love it, Lovestruck.
Have fun :)
Samurai love ballad: party? Isnt that a voltage game? How did you hack that game? Or you purchase it?

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately Samurai Love ballad has not been hacked yet :( As Mystic messenger too.
They are one of those unhackable games or no one has the patience to do it with every update. So.... :(
But they are really really good!

NinaRicci

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately Samurai Love ballad has not been hacked yet :( As Mystic messenger too.
They are one of those unhackable games or no one has the patience to do it with every update. So.... :(
But they are really really good!
Mystic Messenger cannot be hacked anymore. Sorry! :(:(:(

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mystic Messenger cannot be hacked anymore. Sorry! :(:(:(
yes i have heard, this is very sad :(
But ah well!!! At least there are other VERY good games that can and are hacked!
The Arcana is my all time favorite and Lovestruck had become my second favorite! Especially the Astoria: Fate's Kiss series, The Hades' and Astraeus stories are incredible!

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
yes i have heard, this is very sad :(
But ah well!!! At least there are other VERY good games that can and are hacked!
The Arcana is my all time favorite and Lovestruck had become my second favorite! Especially the Astoria: Fate's Kiss series, The Hades' and Astraeus stories are incredible!
For me, my favorite would be august(love and legends) and atlas + orion(starship romance). I love those three and how i wish they were a real guy...

Oh and dont dont forget cerberus from astoria! What a cuddly guy but ugghh... Hate him after marriage

Last edited:

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
For me, my favorite would be august(love and legends) and atlas + orion(starship romance). I love those three and how i wish they were a real guy...

Oh and dont dont forget cerberus from astoria! What a cuddly guy but ugghh... Hate him after marriage
Oooh i'll try those you said, Gangsters seem cool too :)
Have you played Hydra in Astoria? The story is very nice and i loved the protectiveness tough he got a bit on my nerves with his hot temper. :p
Cerberus is my next one i want to play, though it feels weird when you already have a favorite, feels like cheating or something hahahahaha!
Medusa and Cyprin seem nice too, have them in my list! But Hades is my ultimate fav. <3

Makanewa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Went through downloading every single game from them and found these to work with Lucky Patcher !
For Genius LLC (LP)
Twilight Romance
My Forbidden Lover
My Angel Romance
My Secret Spies
My Royal Guardian
Dream of Anastasia
My Arahitogami Romance
Love and Conspiracy
Twilight Hunters
Undead Lovers
The Fateful Encounter
My Traditional Princes

Underdogs Inc
My Alice Romance
My Mystic Romance
(Unsure about Samurai Romance)

Ice Queen Media
Forbidden Love: Campus Crush
My Guardian Angel
Office Love Story
Love & Faith

InnerSlime

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh sorry i didnt see you guys need it since it doesnt show on my notification. For mobile if you are not rooted follow this step.

1. Make sure the genius inc game is above 60 mb, if yes download it!
2. After the download complete goto your file manager and then to your phone storage/android/obb and search for the game obb data and rename the file name a bit for example if the name is nihongaikai change it to nihongaikaiT
3. Open Lucky Patcher , menu of patches and hack for iaps you know the one with emulation LVL
4. After the patch complete uninstall original, install the patched apk
5. Back to android/obb/ change back the name to its original for example before its nihongaikai to nihongaikaiT now change back to nihongaikai
6. Open the game and if its launch normally or not asking for downloading data then you're good to go and only one step left
7. Buy the story with inapps for free

Done~ enjoy your game
Any question PM me
Post automatically merged:

@SquishyTakoyucky @Nicole1989adams
Hello!

So I tested your method with a game called "The chain witches". I did everything you said, but it didn't work. It loaded the game, but when I tried to buy in game currency, it just said that something went wrong. Could they have fixed it?

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hello!

So I tested your method with a game called "The chain witches". I did everything you said, but it didn't work. It loaded the game, but when I tried to buy in game currency, it just said that something went wrong. Could they have fixed it?
Yes indeed, they fixed it but stil work for older game

InnerSlime

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for replying ^-^
How old do they have to be?
Do you know any games where your trick works?

InnerSlime

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry for bothering you, but I don't understand why some games are on Manekawa's list. For example, if I check out "My Angel Romance", the size of the game is only 57,21 MB in play store... Is it even necessary for the game to be over 60 MB to mod it with LP? :confused:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Sorry for bothering you, but I don't understand why some games are on Manekawa's list. For example, if I check out "My Angel Romance", the size of the game is only 57,21 MB in play store... Is it even necessary for the game to be over 60 MB to mod it with LP? :confused:
Doesnt neccesarily must ove 60 mb but the higher the file size mean the bigger for the game to be patched by lp for the older version of the game. That is because you directly download the obb data from playstore too so no verification check aka internet needed when playing = in app purchase doesnt undergo verification check. Which genius. Inc noticed and made the obb downloaded in the game for the latest version so you will undergo verification check when buying the in app purchase. I hope you can understand it now ^^