How did you come to know about SBenny.com?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,220 happy users since 2014.
Register

Found SBenny.com, how?

• Total voters

Martyxz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was on Google searching for a mod for Pokemon Quest, one day after it's release date, I had a mindset that "I won't find any..." and then.. I found it here, and it worked great, no viruses, no bureaucracies.

Luv u SBenny!​

cinn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sbenny has helped me several times on utube with outdated apps. He is so patient and tolerant and after trying Lucky Patcher to no avail I decided to try this mod n see if it is more compatible with my phone. So far I am much happier than I've been with other "sites" and mods ....believe me it's been a bad trip. One thing ....am confused about VIP n wish sumone could explain.
Tyvm for alla the help....

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sbenny has helped me several times on utube with outdated apps. He is so patient and tolerant and after trying Lucky Patcher to no avail I decided to try this mod n see if it is more compatible with my phone. So far I am much happier than I've been with other "sites" and mods ....believe me it's been a bad trip. One thing ....am confused about VIP n wish sumone could explain.
Tyvm for alla the help....
Sure thing @cinn
VIP is transitioning atm. We have VIP membership which allows you to get all VIP content mods. There's different vip membership packages you can chose from. Right now we are transitioning into using what we call SB Points which is our own currency that you can get for free just signing in each day you're given 25 SB dollars every time you vote on a pole or contribute in different comments and replies making posts and suggestions all of these things can you do to increase your account with your SB Points you'll be able to use SB Points to unlock specific VIP mods in the future, some already are in progress & in the future all VIP mods will offer the option of SB Points to purchase rather than buying a VIP membership with real cash you can also Farm SB Points.. there is a post for it. you can use the search bar it's the icon that looks like a magnifying glass type in keywords how to farm SB Points and you'll see it pop up there if you have any other questions feel free to message me I'm more than happy to explain or answer any other questions you may have
Best Regards
SusieQ

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Heya,
I was wondering how could I make my lucky patcher work and ended up here. Finding so much more intresting things. I actually quit like it, even though I'm not quite experienced.
If you ever need anything, I'm happy to help.

cinn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ohoooo......Suzie Q . ..all I can
say is ..... ty.
ok....song's over.....seriously...
tanx for the quick response. Was thinking on purchasing but am very upset with my messed up data connect n bei g screwed with. Am buffering every 7 mins. now n it lasts 5-
8 mins. (average play time is 4- 6 mins. every half hour!!) A lot of downloads not happening and am fed up with wasted data usage . I pay for mobile data 22gig/60/month and google n partners use up
more than half with constant running unnecessary apps n ads!! Now google once again
has declared my S4 obsolete n
no more updates for me!! Also goigle blocked me from rooting my phone trying to get me to force buy an s9... pfft....
who wants to buy a new phone they can't use....pay for a third party to use and only end up turning brain dead from being subjected to one long droning tv ad??? Might just tke a break from all the "I
spy" activity and get sum vitamin D and fresh (?) air n enjoy the summer. Ty again all your help..... .Me (cinn)

Aliyu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was searching for games o download free on Google search and I accidentally 'bumped' into ur sitem. It is the best site so far and I am not facing any issues
Post automatically merged:

I was searching for games to download free on Google search and I accidentally 'bumped' into ur sitem. It is the best site so far and I am not facing any issues

xchellx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I first joined here, I used the poll and voted Google search but now I'll add to my reason.
I was searching for a mod of Drastic Emulator 2.5.X version. It was really hard to find a working version. Then, some forum (I cant remember) linked to a sbenny forum post containing the mod. Then I discovered sbenny.
Thanks for this welcoming and nice community! :)

creyk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I found it through google while looking for plyotopia.

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Snooping around hundreds of Mod APK download sites. I came frustrated with Luck ly Patcher thats why i ran to Gsearch and found SBENNY.com and crazy thing about it, I'm now a member here. A proud one. Wait for me #VIP im comming for you very soon.

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was browsing Google looking for a Pot Farm mega mod / normal mod and came across this forum and saw it in the VIP section and I then decided to pay for VIP and make this my go to mod home and zone and i've been on here ever since then I love this forum and everyone on it and I would like to thank @Sbenny for always keeping me updated on when he's updating like pot farm and telling me about certain things that I need to know and just an amazing friend to speak to and communicate with and always answering my questions he's a star I would also like to thank @SusieQ she is just all round an amazing and understanding person. All in all keep what you all are doing and @NoFear is just great as well, he is very helpful and resourceful and a GG king and LUA script god. :)
Yeah hommie I agree with you what you said about @SusieQ she's actually tantamount to a Rooted Oppo Find X Device with #SuperSU access embedded on her chest! all permissions? Its a go! 10-4 am out! hehe