How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,718 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You purchase a lottery ticket and select your numbers one by one, @RockinTiger!

RockinTiger

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry I feel I'm missing something lol is it due to the drawing not being done? Because I purchased the lottery as instructed but when I click it I dont get anything to buy a tf ticket. I'm sorry I'll continue searching on my own but help would be very much appreciated.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Please try again now, the Lottery just updated.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

RockinTiger

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want SB Points, but I keep missing all the free ones thats always given out.

I missed out on the free 1000 SB that was given out. I didn't even know about it until the offer expired.

Such promotions need to be advertised better
It was, every member got a notification of it when it happened. You must have not been active in that time and I guess the site deleted notifications after a time but everyone did get a notification of the post.

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, to clarify. Mod releases are now only unlocked if you pay SB Points? It's no longer free anymore? Do modders set the SB Points price or is it supposed to be the same across the board among modders?

I was browsing through game releases and noticed that the SB Points unlocks vary from 25, 50 to even heftier prices of 250. Is there a standard we as a community can reference to understand why particular mods were priced that way? i.e Paid apps = SB X, 1 mod = SB X, 2 mod= SBX, etc.

Sorry for a bombard of questions :oops::oops:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Modders can freely set the price for mod apks, from 1 SB Points to 999 SB Points in the Game/App Releases section, And from 10000 to 99999 in the VIP Area.