⭐ VIP mod apk Battle Islands v5.3.1 - Unlimited Money, Cheat Menu & NEW Bypasses.. VIP Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,346 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Battle Islands v5.3.1 - Unlimited Money, Cheat Menu & NEW Bypasses.. VIP Hack (updated)

Name of the App: Battle Islands

Version: v5.3.1

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Description:
Another great release for Strategy games lovers!
It’s 1942 in Battle Islands, and deep in the South Pacific your platoon of crack troops lands on a tropical island, but can you defeat enemy forces and hold your ground to fight another day?
You’ll need to act quickly in this action-packed, WW2-themed battle strategy game – Control air, sea, and land forces, build your garrison, battle against friends and create powerful allegiances!
Features of this game:
- Control troops, jeeps, tanks, boats and warplanes over air, sea, and land as you vie for superiority deep in the South Pacific
- Build and enhance your military might, and use it to raid and pillage enemy islands and capture their resources
- Make sure you've a strong garrison - your enemies are itching to invade!
- Awesome RTS and combat game-play
- Battle against friends in the fight for supremacy
- Join Alliances, and use real-time Chat to strategize!
- Compete weekly with similarly-ranked players to be top of your Division
- Optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones
- Play across devices and save your progress by linking to a social media account
IT'S TIME FOR BATTLE, SOLDIER!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.and.games505.battleislands
MOD Features:
Free Shopping (Unlimited Gold & Unlimited Supplies).
Cheat Menu Enabled
Various stuff bypassed (in order to let you play without any security checks)
Disabled App Upgrade Screen (should let you play even if outdated)

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can reply/like and download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

NORMAN1020

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Account Locked.....we have detected unusual activity on your Account......AFTER 10 MINUTES

Rakshaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thank you sbenny.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm going to make deeper searches on this game, sorry about the troubles.

Rakshaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
I'm playing slowly with just buying and upgrading what i need so far no ban I guess its what you do with the mod hopefully nothing happens but I'll post when I get banned thats if I do.

Edit: played without getting banned for hours until i decided to go a lil crazy with upgrading and instant ban. So if you play slow and steady chances of getting banned is alot slimmer but still allmods comes with risk. thank you sbenny for your hard work.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It mostly depends on the way you use the hack as far as I can tell.

shsgrizzly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny sbennydoes that mean you won't look into anti ban detection?
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny sbennydoes that mean you won't look into anti ban detection?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
No, it does mean the ban happens only if you abuse the hack too much, so, while I work on a possible antiban, on your side you can avoid the ban by purchasing only the strict necessary from the game to be safe.

shsgrizzly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I tried that and I changed my device id more than 10 times usually after 6hrs you get banned no matter what
I went through mutiple account to try and figure out what triggers the ban but always the same after about 6hrs i ban

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny is the free shopping still working for you? I haven't tried out any of the other hacks from the cheat menu, I only noticed that the free shopping isn't working. Just a friendly fyi NOT asking you to fix :D

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny is the free shopping still working for you? I haven't tried out any of the other hacks from the cheat menu, I only noticed that the free shopping isn't working. Just a friendly fyi NOT asking you to fix :D
Did you try purchasing something when you didn't have enough resources? It should let you spend even if you can't afford it, if not, I'll double check it. Thanks for the feedback!

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
See...thats why you're the genius and Im not. :D

Yes, indeed, it does work.

shsgrizzly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny I figured out a way to have everything and not get banned but could use your help by adding some features to the mod.
I have have gone through many device ids and accounts all have been banned until now.
I used the HQ level in the mod to get me to HQ 10 and all the buildings are maxed and I no slowly researching units with no ban
my problem is when you cheat the hq level it doesnt cheat your player level and you can see how it look weird for a lvl 5 player to have a maxed out base.
the second problem is your units aren't maxed out,so I have to slowly research them or else i will get banned
My point is there doesnt seem to be a ban when cheating in items like HQ level.
from what I figured out is if you level up too fast that triggers the ban.
also with the new update hq lvl 10 cheat they made it so you can have two mor mines and one more whater mine so please fix it so those are maxed out too.
my solution is just like you have a menue to change the hq level, add an option to max out the units level or integrate it with the hq option so when i select hq 10 I get all units maxed as well
and a option to change player level.
thanks

Dogboy69

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
If as you say levelling up too fast will get a ban surely an instant player level up is going to flag you even quicker?

shsgrizzly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny dev data not working
also no matter how so I go i always get banned
please make it so if I cheat my hq level the player level going up along with it also the unit levels too
or figure out the ban mechanism please as i keep going through accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.