Random awarded SB Bucks to members with manners !

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,002 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Dont mind his request, dear @SusieQ
:happydroid:
Between friends..words sometimes are just sufficient enough.
Intention had been absorbed and digested.
Pay it..Forward.
:blushdroid:
pssst..inc flood of goodies in PM
(lol. 200 now? Have ya check the PM? Just pass it on to others)
OR..lets prod n goad @SusieQ to mod a working King of Dragon Pass Masterpiece
<3

Last edited:

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Dam that Grrrr.I want to say ty . Susie make it 200

Meira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@LastVampire & @Meira
AWARDED 500 SB Points I'm happy to see your positive comments and feedback in post replies throughout forum !
keep it up
Ehhh... But i don't think i even deserve it since the moded games itself already felt like a wonderful gift for me.. 😂😂😂

Even so, thank you so much SusieQ!! I always see you at the latest mods senction, and still wondering even now how did you free up so much time to mod those games..? 😅
Again, thank you so much~
Maybe I should try to help too next time by recording my gameplay instead of idling in the site like this. 🤔😂😂😂

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I do want you but you the boss. He is amazing tried so hard bless him but gave dead
Post automatically merged:

Sorry meantcgame dead no updates. Conpany folded. He found all this out. Maybe he get a l TRIED benny award

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Its the least he should get . He tried so hard. A gentleman

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
(edited)

Last edited:

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Chastitea
I'm gonna give you 1,000 SB bucks for your well thought out postings ! Way to keep active in our community.
Can you hear me screaming from the other side of the world yet? XD Thank you so much Susie, you're always so kind, thoughtful and generous damn I can't even tell you how much I love seeing ya in the forums

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you hear me screaming from the other side of the world yet? XD Thank you so much Susie, you're always so kind, thoughtful and generous damn I can't even tell you how much I love seeing ya in the forums
your very welcome !
its my pleasure to help when/wherever I can.
Best Regards
SusieQ

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Perhaps..an easier / simpler Challenge?

The modded version available here, aint compatible with my phone.
This Original version, one before Play Store = is installable and playable.
I tried patching/modding using LP myself and failed.
(been playing "clean" version for years, just like many Kairosoft's games too)

@SusieQ and @Rob67

I supply Chill Music as Entertainment as well.
lol
(I have some other personally patched games, that I intend to share later on)
@KentCave
Edited this comment as its prohibited to post live links within this type replies. Please note for future comment/replies.
Thank you

Cadz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love this website and its people like you who make it like that not because of the give away but because you are nice and friendly and its good to see so thank you :flirtdroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid:

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you @SusieQ for making me feel motivational, iv'e got a lot of respect for you and this community and true manners earn respect thats why i always be kind or even try not to get angry ever since mostly i joined this community i've always had people to talk to that are trust worthy and that are reliable and every time i have a problem to do with life,games,apps i always go to the staff or people i barely know like @amodernmyth , @Yoda Dagobah , @CozPatch and the main man himself @Sbenny

pkrist

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great idea for creating more meaningful connections, perhaps via group or just a comment. I think almost of us love games, and it could be more wonderful if we can share my passions with the love ones. Frankly, some game developers just try to make gamers in out-of-pocket status.

Status
Not open for further replies.