[MOD DLL] PickCrafter 4.14.4 Mega Hacks (Steam)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
Thanks so much for the mod its amazing :)

A few things I noticed, BTW the mod is amazing regardless but thought I'd mention these to see if hopefully someone can add to the code :)

Cheat engine although it works the values don't work in-game and if you attempt to change the runic value it removes all runic gained and changes the value to 0.

The code to upgrade all items and picks without needing runic or blocks is now not working.

The items in abilities is set to 999 and cannot be changed so abilities cant be upgraded past level 10, would be great if that was removed (you can get unlimited ability items from runic chests so its not really needed)

(edit) Also the abilities don't reset after they are clicked the bonuses for the potion abilities stay forever but the abilities like teleport cant be clicked again so you have to close and reopen the game for them to work.

The main downside of all these things is definitely the lack of ability to get unlimited runic as this is the only way to upgrade the most useful picks and add artifact slots but still a great mod thanks :)
Thanks for your suggestion

I was avoiding hacking Runic to avoid corruption since it calculate hashes

In the new mod, I modified hash check so it always reset runic to 99999 lol

MarekSvatos

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you , Best !! :)
Post automatically merged: