How can i recive the download link?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,032 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwQ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! I'm sorry is this is not a suggestion but i wanted to download a mod for an apk ... i followed the instructions , liked the post and commented . But no link appeard. I checked today aswell and there was no link. Did i do something wrong? Thank you!

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
like and post a comment then refresh the page then scroll back down to the bottom of the post and the link will be there :)

QwQ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alright..! Now it works thank you!:) Am i supposed to download it from UsersDownload.com ? I am asking this because im a new member. I dont want any free viruses o_O..

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
It is userdownload.com and you don't need to worry about viruses buddy they don't exist here also for the future please add an avatar on your profile as your future requests or post will be rejected

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
No worries mate if you need any help with anything either me or the rest of the family here will be happy to help :) welcome to SBennytopia :D`

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@QwQ The modders make their own mods, they aren't leeched from anywhere, and they go through heavy testing with the TZ dept before they can be released. Usersdownload is made for us by Sbenny himself. You are safer here then any other game downloading site out there. And everyone here is nicer so .... relax, have fun, happy gaming.... and welcome to the family. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.