Flow-Flow v4.0.0 - WordPress Social Stream Plugin

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,416 happy users since 2014.
Register

Van

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Flow-Flow v4.0.0 - WordPress Social Stream Plugin

Flow.png

WordPress Social Stream Plugin — Flow-Flow — is premium social media plugin to display social feeds in beautiful responsive grid with filters and live search. Make any combinations of social feeds with Flow-Flow! For example, you can have Facebook feed, Instagram feed and Twitter feed mixed in the same grid.

Demo:
Code:
 https://codecanyon.net/item/flowflow-wordpress-social-stream-plugin/9319434
Download Links :
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

juneberrychan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This looks like something I'm going to need when I get my site out of the dustpan.
Just because I'm a bit dense... Can it be used on multiple of the same social media, but different accounts? Like... For example, Twitter. Can I have a feed from my own Twitter and the magazine I work for separate? Or just one of them? Either way I'll need time to get off the ground to be ready to use it, but having details in advance seems logical to me.

So far it looks awesome though.

Van

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello,

Actually you can use unlimited social media networks and accounts, you can have unlimited feeds on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and even youtube.

You just have to pick the ID of the account, that's all :p

I'm going to update it to version 4.0.0 in few minutes

Edit : I included the official documentation of the plugin, if you have any additional questions, Inbox me