Jailbroken PS3 Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,573 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbennytopia For Life?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeezReal

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I'm a straight tech geek. Started taking apart and tinkering with the family PC at age 7. Then the family Playstation. Since then I realized my gift, fixing/modifying/improving anything technology related.

I'm going to be 29 soon and I always wanted a jailbroken Playstation 3 or 4 so I can tinker with it and see what I can do both with it, and how I can improve on Sony's design and flaws.

Ibrahim Murtaza Beg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'd like one because I've never had a gaming console in my life, and feel really sad when all of my other friends play video games on theirs. Plus, my birthday is on the 17th of September. I do hope that I win 🙏😢

mariotaludtud

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have never actually owned any kind of console before, so it would be the greatest if I get one on the month of my birthday. :')

jesusphish

Novice Lv1️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 7 years
1. Jailbroken PS3 is AWESOME!!!
2. I am not AWESOME because I don't own a Jailbroken PS3
3 Jailbroken PS3 + ME = MORE AWESOMER!!!!

LegendaryJay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
You should pick me because of these 3 reasions
1. I'm awesome😎
2. I'm broke
3. Why not👌

RetsuUnohana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. I've never owned a console before. 😭
2. I'm a broke ass mf.
3. I've always wanted to play the inFAMOUS series. 😢

gullgirl1

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would love to win this for my husband...he works ridiculous hours to provide for our little family and the one thing he enjoys is video games. He deserves some joy!

mandarin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is only one reason I should win: I´m a reformed xboxer (360 age) now i have a ps4, but I havent played metal gear 4 yet. Im stuck in the middle of a ginormous black hole when it comes to that damn games plot... so I need to be rescued from it by a good samaritan.. and think about it for a second... everyone loves samaritans:winkdroid::inlovedroid:
Postscript: That Patriots nonsense plot of Mgs2 still haunts my nightmares...

Jexter420

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reasons why I should win the ps3 is because i never had one of these consoles so I have absolutely no idea what ps3 can offer in gaming experience.. There's a saying that explores the unknown and you will grow stronger..

Carlosritchie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I'm just home from a crappy day in the hospital and its my birthday tomorrow. (That's my sad part done lol) But I would love one, my we girl has been playing my vita and loves it and I know she would love having this to play on the tv. So fingers crossed.

Kev2FreshYo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I believe that I should win because I'm simply amazing, I've never owned a PS3 but have always wanted a jail broken PS3/jtag Xbox but never had the chance. I believe I should win because I will use this PS3 to go around giving random people modded lobbies/MOD Menu lobbies/infection lobbies/rank up lobbies/etc and just bring enjoyment to others! Thank you for your consideration! <3😘

RibDigger870

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Im married with 2 children. It would be nice to be able to purchase things like gaming consoles, but I put my wife and kids first and make sure we have a roof over our heads and food in the fridge....oh well, maybe one day I'll be able to get one. But until then, I'll continue to work my ass off to support my family. Good luck to everyone

Rocka

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I should win because its not just only for myself. I want this to have bonding with my loveones families and friends.. Share the love

Arka47

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oy everyone.

That's really kind of you my friend.

I participate and I was wondering can you add a PS4 also ? And maybe a McDonald's menu. With potatoes. Fries are awfull.

I've got a job, no children to satisfy. One girlfriend who will surely hate to have this gaming station in da living room but w/e.

I think I deserve it no? ^^

Cheers mate !

petparadiseuser

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My older brother really loves consoles. But this month he left them at home and studied really hard in his dorm, without any gadgets, to pass his college exams. He wants to buy a new console, but he didn't, because he want to pass first before he does. His birthday is coming up, I atleast want to express my gratitude, on behalf of the whole family, for doing his best and for being a good brother.

Lordrevken

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow. Fair play on ya Orbex generous of ya.

Reason I reckon I should get into the last 5 then to hopefully have my name picked is

My official title is

Lord Reverend

I have the the Title Lord because I bought some land and have a deed to the land which therefore makes me Lord or in Scotland Laird

And I become an ordained minister when I was 16 and recently re applied to ensure I still have that title.

LORD REVEREND has its perks on my driving license is known on my passport all my bank accounts credit dvla everything has my title as Lord. So when I speak to them in person or on the phone they have to say "Hello Lord McKenna"

Its just tops sorry for the long reason but had to be said ;)

Kritikumarb

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whatever Its fake

Status
Not open for further replies.