Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Personal Heroes

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is my first time creating a writing thread, so here it goes! :D

Everyone has a hero, let's hear about yours!

Write a paragraph or two about someone in your life that has helped make a huge difference, or influenced your life for the better. It could even be a fictional character, they don't have to be real.
They just have to be someone who inspired you to make a change in your life or changed it themselves. s

And Just remember: not all heroes wear capes or uniforms...

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I actually have two, they are both fictional characters though.

My first is The Doctor, from Dr. Who. He travels the world, and sees amazing things. He has been there for the good and the bad. And while sometimes he has to make a difficult decision to let things go wrong while travelling in the past, he always makes sure that he is there to be a strong support. When he can help, he is right there at the front of the action, never hiding. He doesn't send others to do his dirty work and inspires hope.

My second is Link from the Legend of Zelda Series. He lives in the fictional world that is Hyrule, but he sacrificed his own life to save an entire world of people who know nothing about him, simply because it was the right thing to do. He takes the time to Honor the three goddesses and their commitment to the Triforce and each of the three parts (Wisdom, Power, and Courage) ensuring that one of the three does not fall into the wrong hands. His story teaches hope and happiness and the drive to fight for something better in the future, who can't get behind that? :D