Hello Everyone! New here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,271 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eunoias

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? Just happened to see a link while searching for modded games :)

Which types of games do you usually play? Otome games, action, simulation, fps and more.

Something about me: I'm not sure what to put here. I love taking walks during sun-down, and I love the sound of rain. I'm mostly introverted and I really like to just chill out and play games like anyone else.

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! Nice, relate to you on taking a walk alone and in silence in sunset watching the horizon, or at night where there are alot of em' twinkling stars to gaze. and the sound of rain is very "calming" to the point of comfort , especially when ur huddled up, and cozy in bed or with a hot coco drink ... plus being introverted is alright! some of us just want comfort in silence and solitude you know? just experiencing the peace of the environment has to offer :) Hope for you to enjoy your time here!

Also ,please do take the time to read these links below, they got the info you need to learn in order to familiarize, navigate, and not get lost too often in this jungle of modded games called Sbennytopia!

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a good time here and a pleasant experience! may it be gaming or learning.

P.S. Have you redeem you free SB Points yet? >> Contest - PROMO CODE: Redeem 250 SB Points for free!

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello Eunoias! Hope you have a great time in Sbenny.com and find lots of interesting MODs. I also like otome games and there are some good ones here, same with VNs. Cheers!✌🏻

Eunoias

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hiii! Thank you very much. c: Absolutely, that makes me feel relaxed just reading it, hahaha. Thank you very much for the links with all of the information, I really appreciate it. This community is super friendly!

Reactions: JTG