Help with "this version is invalid"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Disney heroes. Its been modded before I think. But I cant figure out where to bypass this version is invalid. Can anyone help with this?

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny I am pretty sure you did this but I wanted to figure out the mod myself and end up with this invalid version thing.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
If i remember i think there is sha check in smali, but not 100% sure. Best to find error string probably in your res folder and go backward from there. Then you should find your code

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Thanks. I haven't been able to find it but on the lookout still.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
@kryo still havent been able to find it. I cant find the phrase in res. So I will switch to pc and try to find it in smali.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
I found the string in "boot.properties" in Assets. But it doesn't lead anywhere.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny by the way... The original one on the games page of the site is outdated.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Code:
https://usersdownload.com/29qpzwqd1r66.html
I want to test this version (even forgot what I was modding) but can't get past the "this version is invalid.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Thanks, now I just need to learn chinese???/Japanese lol. Will check it out now.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks, now I just need to learn chinese???/Japanese lol. Will check it out now.
Just download. Unpack and copy apk into same folder. Check config.txt and edit apk name there to one you have copied into folder and save config.txt then run run.bat and it's done

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Thanks @kryo It worked to get rid of it . I actually have another game I couldn't remove signature on as well. Of course, I tried APK Editor Pro, and Lucky Patcher , so these Chinese really get down into the game. lol. Now I just need to figure out if stuff is working or not.

bcpinoy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, was wond if you were able to make it work? I miss the version the @Sbenny had. Such a great mod!

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Not yet. But now that my job has been liquidated I have more time to play with it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry for the delay, the tool provided by kryo will bypass the error you mentioned. Good luck with your mod developement.

bcpinoy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry to hear about your job!

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Sorry to hear about your job!
Yep it sucks. I am applying to jobs on up work at the moment . my country has really low paying jobs here.. Like $150 a month low . I have a masters degree I cant take a low paying job like that unless there is nothing else in the world.