shoutout too few people

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,355 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. @Sbenny - well sbenny is like family too me, he's been helping me out and really looking after me these last few weeks, everytime i don't understand what he means he tells me the meaning of the things he says, like he doesn't get frustrated all, i respect you 100% bro.
2. @CordeliaCross - she's like my sister, shes very helpful, she helps people out as much as she can, she even listens to you when you have problems, and that is very rare nowadays. she' someone you can trust and rely on like sbenny.
3. @Yoda - well yoda and me dont speak much but we both are like joking buddies yea she can be a wind up but shes still awesome like sbenny and cordelia.
4. @CozPatch - i know cozpatch, has been inactive lately, but he's the one who inspired me and motivated me to become a youtuber, love you bro. <3
5. @SusieQ - me and susie don't really speak much but she's like special on the inside, she's someone that you can tell your secrets or issues too, she's also very kind.
6. @Ferz - me and Ferz are like brothers we help each other out with the YouTube videos, and he's been helping me quite a lot lately and I really appreciate that.

Last edited: