Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn instanly cast a new stronger barrier to protect himself and Eris from the divine aura, because you know....they are both Demon.
"OY! BE CAREFULL WITH THAT LIGHT'S BIRDY! THERES A FEW DEMON OUT HERE! YOU CAN BURN ERIS WITH THAT!" He shout with angry (furious) tone, burn him is one thing burn Eris then he gonna personally smelt him to make a new kitchen knife. Sword of hope be damned.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth slowly steps forward and scoops the sword into her hand, using all of her strength to focus it's energy toward the gate so she doesn't hurt Eris or Zehn.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Thank you there Casryth..." He said (shout) to her, though still keep the barrier up. There maybe a few stray shot here and there. With a sigh he sat back and then give full attention to Eris with a concerned expression "You okay? Nothing hurt? Do you need something?"

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"If you want to complain about it then you can send your grievance to God" Zeref said in his divine sword form to Zehn
Post automatically merged:

"And just so you know i'am holding back my power this is not even 10% of my whole power" he said

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Already tried it, always got rejected by Gabriel." He answer with annoyed tone.
"I just want Him to tone down Hell temperature a bit. Do you know how hard to enjoy an Ice Cream in there?!" He continue as he slump in his seat. In the end he finally manages to ask (read: annoy) Leviathan and Mammon to make a personal Tundra for his Ice- ehem 'Food Keeping' in the Sixth Circle of Hell.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Well technically she is 'Voice of God' so i guess there may have some personal bias from her side meanwhile there is cold in hell too try the ninth circle there is an icy lake there feel free to ice skate with your girl there", Zeref said

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Never like it there...too silent for my liking...the ice and snow also tastes terrible...." He mutter while grumbling. Ever taste rotten corpes flavored ice cream? well he has and it was disgusting. Mammon and Asmodeus laughing at him not helping either. It make him lost his appetite....for five minutes.
"Now that you mention it....i think i'm gonna visit my 'Kingdom' after this for a bit....i hope you or Father don't changes everything." He continue as he give the talking sword a stink eye. He love his kingdom, espesially the neverending slush. And the people there not screeming as much as the other circle is also a bonus.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"What a ray of sunshine you are...." As he finished his word, the gate holding back the creature snapped open with a loud metalic sound. From inside the cage the Hydra roaring with all of its nine heads might. Thick poisonus breath come from its mouth(s), as nine pair of giant red eyes glaring dagger at Casryth and Sword-Zeref.
"....Final advice....Kill it with fire..." He said before the Hydra came charging with a full forces to Casryth, eager to torn her to pieces.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I can assume any form or change into any element you wish me to change into like for instance" Zeref said as leaving the handle the rest of the sword was covered with blue holy fire "Into a fire sword"

"But remember once i'm wielded then my power depends on how hopeful my wielder is so if you have any doubts or despair then cast them out any negative emotions will reduce my attacking power" he advised to Casryth

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Talk less, chop more!" He shout as the Hydra open it jaws wide and sending a blast of poisonus breath to her.
"Remember how Herakles kill it in his labour!.....minus the part where he die because his own arrow!" He continue with a grimace.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"She has equipped me demon boy so she is protected right now by the divine light only physical attacks can harm her and i'm a weapon how i'm weilded is upto the person who is using me" Zeref said in an annoyed tone to Zehn

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....Just kill it, okay." He said while massaging his temple.
"Now i remember why i return Sharur to Sumerian Ninurta, a talking weapon is a pain...." He mutter tiredly to himself.
"And dont call me 'boy', boy. Father 'created' me first. So technically i'm your older brother...step-brother?....that explain why we never meet before my fall." Now thats an idea. He also never meet Zeref before in the war and Father only come down once in the Great War.....to kill Lucifer...."*Sigh*....here goes the depression..."

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Technically i'm the oldest and i was created when Father and Mother met for the first time i was the first thing he made" he said "A weapon to serve his purpose and then all the other angels were created and after that your kind"

"Basically i'm not a living being so i don't have any relationships also i'm not your brother either"

"And i'm just a weapon she is the one who decides what to do with it so ask her not me demon boy"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
".....And yet you are still fallen for that....Luna girl...hmm where do i have heard that name...oh yeah, she was the Moon isnt she? The twin siblings of Sòl? No?" He ask with casual tone.
"You said that you are a weapon, yet here you are feeling an emotion: 'love'. You are in denials 'brother' Father never created 'weapon' in Heaven but a 'Son'. I bet that you are his favorites after Lucifer was gone....And i have meet Asherah...who also seem to love you....lucky bastard." He continue with a sigh.
"....We gonna have a long 'talk' after this....for now just....guide her to kill Hydra okay....and try to not destroy it, i can make something from it carcasses."

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
In answer Zeref remained silent because he himself was not even sure about anything anymore he was supposed to be Heaven's greatest weapon but he had emotions of his own and right now he was making decisions on his own accord and not following God's instructions so he quietly mumbled to himself,"This guy talks too much" pointing his tip of blade toward Zehn from afar

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I heard that you piece of scrap metal!" He shout in protest from his seat. He was gonna said Son of a *****, but he dont want a Chaos Goddess after his rear. He have enough troubles already.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth takes a deep breath and lunges forward, plunging the sword deep into the heart of the Hydra. With it's last breath it bites into her arm. She stifles her pain, refusing to show weakness in the face of danger as the hydra collapses beside her.

(Sorry I have been away for awhile, but I should be alot more active now.)

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Eris stares forward, Shocked at the scene before her.

-----------------------------------------------

Down below the woman stands. "Casryth triumphs over the first trial. She and her friends may safely return to the farm to recouperate and prepare for the second trial. We will come and collect you at dawn!" The old woman calls out and in an instant, the four of them and the pets are teleported back to the farm.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth leans painfully against a support beam. She feels a bit relieved that they have returned to the barn, however, she does not wish to worry her friends. She sinks to the ground, resting carefully. Asteria comes and rests her head on her lap. "There there girl, Mommy is okay," Casryth whispers as Asteria sniffs her wound. With her good arm she scratches Asteria's ears.