Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
In the Barn, Levi was carefully leaning over a cauldron, stirring in the ingredients for the Salve that would be needed to anoint the seal. "Are you sure this is right?" she asked sprinkling in a little barley. A puff of smoke appeared.
"Yes," Elektra said with a smile. "Do you think Uncle Zehn and Auntie Eris are going to be okay? They have been gone a VERY long time. We need that sword. so we can all be together again!" Elektra said, feeling a bit worked up.
Levi Chuckled a bit. "Listen little one, we can make this happen if we try our very hardest," Levi said with a smile, hear heart warming at the relieved smile on the little girl's face.
"Did you study magic before you passed?" Levi asked as she continued to stir.
"Our home, our kingdom was full of magical creatures. It was hard not to. Even the stories Mommy told me were full of magic. Not just the supernatural kind, but the amazing emotional kind too, like love, and courage. She used to be a strong warrior, just like Grandma and Grandpa. Their story is my favorite."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yeah....I'm still owe you thats "Date" right?" He said with a huge grin before kissing her cheek. "...I see the Temples from Satan memories, its pretty close, only few kilometers from heres." He then put a thoughfull expression. " I think i have a fun idea..."

AND THEN....
A few moments later, Zehn, whos now transformed into a Ten meters tall version of Satan's Dragon , with white scales and hint of grey instead, now flying to the Temple direction with Eris mounted of his back, the Dhampire laughing excitedly as wind blew her reds curtain.
"I think im gonna call myself 'Father of Dragon'....and you can be 'the Mother of Dragon'." Eris laugh only got harder.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn flew with teady paces toward the Temple, not too slow and not too fast, cause:
One, he dont want Eris to fall off even if she can fly with her own wings, he likes the feeling of her riding him thank you......that sound a lot cleaner in his mind, he swear.
And Two, his body is still feels sores and tired like crap, sure, his injuries are all mostly healed, but not his staminas. Take over somedemon body will do that to you.
Speaking of the fight....
"Hi....Honey? Do you mind if we go shopping some clothes after we finish all this problems?....i think i destroy the last pair in my fight...." He ask with hopefull tone, the ONLY things covered his modesty (as a humanoid beings, not lizard...oid?) Was some dirty teared down lether pant and oversized lether tunic, courstesy of Satan...He tried to hold back his disgust at the thought of wearing another mans dirty pant....let that sink for a while.
"....We can have our 'dates' as well....hey...whats your favorites foods by the way?...except bloods i guess?" He ask again, might as well make a small talk. They still have at least another fifteen kilometer to go....why Elektra teleported them her-....oh yeah, cause an Overgrown fire lizard.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Elektra sadly played with her mother's hair. She braided it gently and put little flowers in it. "Auntie Levi, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure, little one," Levi responded. Focusing on practicing casting the seals.

"Do you believe every this g happens for a reason?" Elektra asked sadly.

Levi froze for a moment and lowered her hands. "Yes little one, there is always a plant which guides us to move forward. Even when it seems things only send us back."

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"I would love to take you clothes shopping when we get home. For now, though, I think I may have some clothes in my bag you can wear once you return to your human form. If I am not mistaken there will be a stream we can get washed up in," she said clinging to his neck. "It makes me happy you are still excited about our date. I was worried you might change your mind. I'd love to go for a picnic, or the gala will be held soon. I'd love to be out and about, but still have some time with you. Anything would make me happy. I'm even just happy fighting side by side with you in this battle. When we are together, I am happy... oh and my favorite food is meatloaf."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Of course....I am happy with you...too." He said with a happy grunt. "How could i not?" He sigh in content, enjoying her embrace throught his now scaly neck, weird experience but pleasant nonthelest.
"....You turn this grumpy old demon into a happy lovey dopy one....now if only we can make Levi to stop pestering about having nephew and niece..." He smile a bit, showing two raw of razor sharp fangs. "Not that i mind, mind you....but i still thinks i havent ready....WE havent ready....i like to know anything about you before we go to....'that'..." He glance at her for a bit, tranced by her luscious long red hair that dance in the wind and two black orb that seems to be hypnotise him...Father he love this girl. "....Whats your favorites colors? Whats your hobbies? Whats things do you likes and dislikes?....something like that..." His eyes soften as he mutter. "...So i can be a...better husband...and maybe father for you.....cause i know i can never be a 'perfect' one....but at least im gonna makes you 'happy'.''

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Have you ever been in love, Auntie Levi? "Elektra asks innocently.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Levi stiffen for a moment as she give a glance at Elektra's curious and innocent expression. ".....Yes.....once." She answer with an almost bitter tone.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....Back when my kind still in war with Heavens...." Her face look nostalgics as she spoke. "...I was this...cold bitter lady, commanding legions upon legions of demon....quite arrogant too." She chuckle a bit. "...Well when im strong enough to became second strongest demon in hell maybe i should."
"....This maybe not to well known, but the Seven Prince of hell can be challanges for their thrones by other demons, and the winners will got the rulers posisition....and the losers souls...." She put a thoughfull expression. "If im not wrong, the first rulers of Circles of Wrath, Greed and Lust were not Satan, Mammon and Asmodeus. But Ammon, Belial and Astaroth...." She shake her head a bit. "Back to the topic, theres this one particular Demon names Behemoth that even thought weaker than me, still challange me for my thrones.....i, of course manages to defeat him easily, but i dont wanna to kill him....hes pretty strong as assets in the legions, so i let him go." She looks annoyed for a moment. "But he seems to got stubborness as a sin, as he challenges me again and again....with the same results, he even have a nerves to call me his Rivals!" Her scowl turn into a quite sadistic smile. "I was tempted to finally end him....but my 'little brothers'....Beelzebub (Zehn), Mammon (Manny) and Asmodeus (Ash)...and Lilith...convice me to not to." Her scowl come again. "...Well Beelzebub, says that i look happier after knowing and beating him on daily basis, Mammon said it was a waste of resource to just kill him after i invest my time on him, and Asmodeus.....lets just said he can slept with anyone for a year after he give his reason to me."
"....Anyways, i dont know if its was Aphrodites doings or somethings, but we started to....talk after our usuals battles....we then started to meet in the wars...." She actually looks embrassed for a second."...He also, may or may not save me once on the battlefield."
"....I think that was the moment when we finally aware of our feelings....but i guess i just too pridefull to admit it at the times." Her blush actually widen. "....I think it makes my other siblings (namely Beelzebub, Mammon and Asmodeus) and Lucifers Mate, Lilith sicks, they actually have to arrange a plan so both of us can be honest for once..."
"And by all odds! They success....Behemoth actually manages to swallow his cowardness and ask me to became his mates (In Lucifers Pallaces to boot!)....which im...gracefully accept." She chuckles for a second. "....I think the Hell go into uproars for a months."
"Then...well things not changing too much i guess....we are still at wars with Heavens....theres still challanges for my thrones and all that problems....But i was less...colds and more happy, i guess."
She then looks....furious for a moment, she tried to calm herself, and its works...mostly. "But i guess fates is really have a bone to picks with us..."
".....In one of the biggest lost in our history, wheres Seven Archangles suddently come down with no warnings...Thirty thousand of our legions army gones in one night....a legions which leads by my mates....Behemoth."
She actually looks like about to snap, as the barn temperatures got thicker and colder.
"AND WE WERE ALMOST THERE! My brother and i got theres as fast as we can....only to see Archangel Michael....and my mates severed head....." Tears started to pools in her bloods red eyes. "And Its was all my faults! I was the one that send him there...thinking that it was only the usual battles with armies of one winged Angles...." She cover her eyes, trying to hold back her tears. "....And after all that, im still failed...the Archangels manages to escapes to Heavens....and that bastard Michael is still alive!" The air around her turn into spiky ice, which pierce through Elektra intangible body, earning a surprise yelp from the little girl.
"....Im sorry......Father im sorry!" She apologize profiusly as ice around her melts. She cover her faces as she tried to hold back a choked sob.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Oh, Auntie Levi, I didn't know," Elektra said, tears filling her eyes. She ran and with her ghostly hands she wrapped herself around Levi in a tight embrace. "Never be afraid to love again. It is painful and hard, but it is worth it to be with people you love. Look at the things my mommy aND daddy have been through, or my grandma and grandpa, or even your brother and Eris. I'm not saying you have to open yourself up to find another mate, but just open up to love and kindness. You are our family now. Stay in the village with the family, let Mommy show you the home she made for people like us," Elektra cried sniffling.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Levi looks stunned for a moment before her water dams finally brokes, she return the little girls embraces as tears falling freely from her eyes. They stay like that for several minutes, as thicks emotions leaks from her like broken saucet before her cry finally tune down to a choked sob.
"Thank you.....Father, thank you little one..." She whisper to Elektra. ".....family...huh?....its seem Zehn and i have found one again..." She then loosening her hugs and look at Elektras big teary eyes. "....i'm not gonna says i will open my hearts again...i happy as i was now...but if...i have a daughter...i want her to be like you." She finished with a cheerfull smile, her persona as Ice Queens currently forgotten. "Now lets save your Daddy and Mommy shall we?"

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Yes, let's! " she giggled and stood back as Levi went back to practicing conjuring the seal.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Meanwhile To Our Newest Couple......

Zehn gently land his body near a stream a few hundreds meters from the Temples, cause one, he want to clean and heals his body staminas for a bit, he still still havent graps his new powers. And two, theres maybe another threat outsides of the Temple, he din't really have confidence with his newest 'form' to attacking....yet. Espessially while protecting his significant other.
As Eris slide down from his back, his body started to covered with black miasma and shrinking until he cameback to his humanoid form, all in his tear downs pants and almost shirtless body glory.
"....I'm sorry, we have to walk from this point......but i can lift you if you want?" He said with a concerned smile while spreading his arms, though he then look at his current states and almost recoiled in disgust. ".....Well...maybe after i wash myself first...." He mutter as he notice the stains on his tunic, which was a mix of dirts, bloods, gores, ichors, and maybe Satan's internals organs.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"What's your favorite weapon?" Elektra asked Levi, smiling brightly.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Levi raise one eyebrow at the little girl question, before remembering whos hers mothers is...that not really unexpected. "...Staff, i prefer fighting from a distant, but i can attack from close range if i want." She, unlike her other siblings, is more focused on long range magical attack, her strongest affinity were water and ice..hence Ice Queen....ironic she know, but thats more than enough to make her one of the strongest demon in underworld. Afterall, why bother dirty your hands with your enemy bloods if you can just freeze them to death into popsicles? Or skewer them with icicles spikes?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Elektra giggled a little. " I used to love playing in Mommy's and Daddy's armory. I dreamed that I would grow up to be a warrior like her or grandma. I always wanted to protect my people like that."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Levi only smile at the little girl eunthiasm, yeah she can already imagine her try to lifting a sword several inch taller than her...thats so adorable. "Is thats so, then How about you little one? Whats your other favorite....things to do? Aside from swinging your little sword around thats it?" She ask with a smile on her face, she havent having a small chat like this for Father know how long....it was a nice thing to do though, she wonder if this what parents do in their free time with th....no, she dont want to think about that now.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I always loved to read. Stories are so important because for a little while they make you forget that bad things exist for real. They give you the chance to be a Doctor or a Teacher, while still at home cuddled in your blanket. I also used to help Mommy with the magic school. I love helping the little kids when she was teaching grownups. We would also go and visit people at the Hospital and the elders always have the best stories. We also hunt, explore, and adventure together. One day I was going to help my Mommy and Daddy keep everyone in the kingdom together and protect them. I want that more than anything," she beamed. "Oh and I play violin."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Really? That amazing." Her smile coulnt get any wider....sigh, why the girl like Elektra must go before her?....oh yeah, Fates were a grade-A bi**h. She clear that thought from her mind, now is not time to be depressed, then an idea stuck her. The air in the barn lowered a bit as from her hand a whirl of ice and snow come before slowly shapes into two object, a flute and a violin. Both the instrument give a translucent glint as moonlight touch them, she give the transparent violin to the little girl as a gentle smile grace her face. "May you play it for me? I also play musics but....im maybe getting rusty im afraid." She said as she lift the glasslike flute on her hand.