Real or fake anime! The Game!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,285 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
The story centers to a young girl. The girl claim that she is the daughter of the former emperor.
She is on a quest to collect her father's remains and give him a proper burial.

The 300-year-long war between the alliance of six nations and the Empire came to an end as the emperor was finally killed.
The remains of the deceased emperor is over-flowing with magic. The eight heroes that fought together to kill the emperor have one body part each, so that nobody could abuse the power of the emperor's remains.

Real Anime! = Chaika - The Coffin Princess

The protagonist is a knight. (Gender: Female)
She is treasured by the entire kingdom for bringing peace to the world once and for all, by killing the demon king.

Now that the world is safe and she's retired as a knight, a new set of challenges await her; MOTHERHOOD!

Fake Anime!

An alien blew up a big portion of the moon and will destroy Earth next, but the alien offers humanity a chance.
The alien will work as a home room teacher to one class in Junior High School; The students will have to kill him before the school year ends.

Real Anime! = Assassination Classroom

The story follow an ordinary teenage girl.
She received a white kitten from an old woman, after helping the old woman cross the road.
The kitten teleported her to a parallel world, a world divided by 8 big kingdoms. (Each with 1 handsome prince!)
The world is not as advance and her knowledge quickly attracted a lot of attention.
In no time, all the kingdoms are fight over her, to be their queen!

Fake Anime!

The story centers to a "high school for the elite" and it's students.
The only way to graduate: Get away with murder!

The rules:
1. Only one will graduate.
2. When a student(s) get murdered, the remaining students will hold a trial.
3. If the students successfully identified who's the killer. The killer will be executed.
4. If the students fail to identify the killer, the killer will graduate and the rest will be executed.

Real Anime! = Danganronpa

Edit notes:
Fixed some typos, grammar and punctuation marks.

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The story center to a VRMMORPG(Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game).
The GM trapped the players within the game; Claiming that the head gear used to play the game, will kill the players that die in-game and improperly removing the head gear will also cause death.
The only way to escape is to beat the game.

Real Anime! = Sword Art Online

The protagonist a girl, armed with scissor-shaped sword; the sword that was used to kill her father.
She is on a quest to find her father's killer, while attending high school; The students wear uniforms that give them super powers.

Real Anime! = KILL la KILL

The protagonist is a male gamer.
He's a really nice person but most girls don't like him 'cause he's addicted to online gaming.
While playing and mopping, he wished for a girlfriend just like his in-game avatar (female avatar).
The Goddess of love heard his prayer and gave his avatar life!

Fake Anime!

The story centers to a teddy bear.

A young boy was on his way out of a hospital, when he saw a sad little girl on a wheelchair.
The boy gave the girl his teddy bear, and they became friends.
Once a week, the boy would visit the girl, they would talk, roam around the hospital and play with the nurses.
One day the boy came to visit her, only to find out that she transferred to a different hospital overseas.
11 years later, the boy is now a teenager attending high school.
This school year the class he is on have 5 new female transfer students, all sharing a deep love for teddy bears.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is an Elf. (Gender: Female)
Elves are the guardians of nature and wild life, they guard the world without humans even knowing that they exist.

Elves are kind and loving; except this one, she wants to seal away all humans; by using an ancient forbidden magic. She thinks that it would be better if humans does not exist.

In order to achieve her goal, she went to the human world.
No money or shelter and annoyed; dogs keep on chasing her. A teenage boy rescued her; he gave her food and let her stay on his apartment, only because he don't know her true intentions.
The elf still want to seal away all humans but now with an exception of the guy that is kind to her.

Fake Anime!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thank you~!
I tried & I sucked...
I try harder...I sucked-less...

I'm still working on it~ LOL

Alot of my stuff is terrible. But, the more time I put into it, it sucks a little less. :)

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a nice, smart, handsome, athletic male teenager, he's very popular in school.
His grandfather haunts him, because of this, he keeps his distance to everybody and can't live a normal life.
Before his grandfather died, he made a promise to get a beautiful and kind girlfriend;
But he made this promise when he was only 3 years old and even forgotten that he made the promise to begin with.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a teenage boy that could transform into a phantom thief.

He confess his love to his crush, but got rejected. Later that day he transformed into different person.
His mother explained that all males in the family experience this because of a weird genetic condition. He transform every time he has romantic feelings or if he is thinking of his crush for too long.

Real Anime! = D.N. Angel

The world is overrun by carnivorous giants and humanity must hide behind tall walls in order to survive.

Real Anime! = Attack on Titan

The protagonist is a male teenager delinquent who always gets into street fights.

He pushed a kid out of harm's way, but he got hit by the car instead and died.
Because of his heroic act, both heaven and hell is unsure where his soul belongs to.

He was given a chance to return to his body with a series of tests.
After returning to his body he became an "Underworld Detective"; Investigating supernatural activities in the human world.

Real Anime! = Yu Yu Hakusho

The protagonist is a male teenager.
It's been 3 years since his mother died and his father wants to remarry.

He ran away from home and joined a gang, coincidentally the gang leader is the daughter of his father's girlfriend.

Fake Anime!

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you~!
I tried & I sucked...
I try harder...I sucked-less...

I'm still working on it~ LOL

You totally should, I would read it. I doubt you suck based on what I have been reading from these short descriptions.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
You totally should, I would read it. I doubt you suck based on what I have been reading from these short descriptions.
Thank you @SeraphineSanctum ~
It's great that the forums have such kind and supportive people~
It help drown-away the doubts I have in myself.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a male gamer.
He got kidnapped by a tomboyish bunny-girl. The bunny-girl took him into an alternate world; Where the kingdoms play competitive video games, to decide any and every conflict.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist are a couple on their late-twenties.
They are childhood-friends and been dating since high school.
The story centers to career vs. love-life and long distance relationship struggles.

Fake Anime!

The Powerpuff Girls cartoon but as an anime!

Real Anime! = Powerpuff Girls Z
(From the creators of Dragonball Z)

The protagonist a female high school student.
Her mother died in a car crash. Nowhere else to go, she had to move to her grandfather's house. The house is filled with unkind and unsupportive relatives, so she left and lived in a tent;
Until she found a place to stay. She now live with a classmate and some of her classmate's relatives.
She discovered that her classmate's entire family are cursed and possessed by spirits of the Chinese Zodiac; they turn into their zodiac animal when they are tired, embarrassed or hugged by the opposite gender.

Real Anime! = Fruits Basket

The protagonist is an evil wizard. She wants to rule the demon world!
The current demon lord is threatened by her skills and intellect, so he made a deal with an angel to turn her into a human.
She embraced her humanity and she became a nun; In order to become an angel/saint and defeat the demon lord.

Fake Anime!

Mark A

Member for 6 years
A witch in World War 2!
Set in an alternate world, the last witch sworn to protect a princess of a small country.

Real Anime! = Izetta: The Last Witch

The protagonist is a male dentist. He is very kind but his face don't fit his personality.
Because of his scary face nobody would go near him and he can't keep his clinic open any longer.
Right before he close the clinic permanently, a lady show up claiming that she is a fairy.
The fairy was tasked by the head-tooth fairy to solve his problem without the use of magic.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is an ordinary school boy, 'cause in this alternate world it's ordinary to have a super power.
Whenever he use his super speed, his alter-ego takes over and he won't remember what happens after his alter-ego takes control. He is a pacifist and no student ever seen him use his power, because of this he gets push around by bullies. That changed after meeting a beautiful silver-haired transfer student, it's love at first site; His alter-ego try to takeover whenever she is around and try to impress her.

Fake Anime!

Thanks to a weird drug, people gain the ability to summon weapons; A manifestation of their souls.
The protagonist is male, but instead of a weapon he can summon a shield.
He enrolled to a military-school; Freshmen have to fight each other and only the winners get to stay.

Real Anime! = Absolute Duo

The protagonist is a teenage male, his life changed after saving a weird dog.
The dog's owner happen to be an emerging rock musician. He was soon influenced to start playing the guitar. The story center to their rock band.

Real Anime! = BECK

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The story centers to destined kids and their digital companions.
The digital world is in chaos and it's up to them to save the digital world.

Real Anime! = Digimon Adventure

The story centers to a group of adventurers that travel from world-to-world, in chaise of the demon lord. They ended up to a world without monsters and mana/magic. (In modern day Japan.)

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is an orphan and he dreams to be a monster slayer.
His village was attacked by a horde of monsters and he was the only survivor.
He was badly injured, he lost his right arm and right eye but was saved by a pervy old mock and a 12 year old (girl) mad scientist!
Now armed with a high tech arm and eye; he enters a military school to be a professional monster slayer.

Fake Anime!

The story centers to an experienced and skillful adventurer.
He only take request(s), quest(s) or adventure(s) that relate to killing goblins; Goblins are known as one of the weakest monsters.

Real Anime! = Goblin Slayer

The story is about...Spinning top toys?
Kids enter professional televised composition(s) and complete against one another to be the best!

Real Anime! = Beyblade

The protagonist is a young gamer, he love sims (simulation) games, to him sims are his entire life.
His parents are worried about his gaming addiction, so they sent him to his grandfather's house;
In the mountain...somewhere...
Now the gamer need to do farm related things...not in a sims game but in real life.

Fake Anime!

The story centers to a teenage bad-boy, except he's actually a nice guy...
He was cursed by his childhood friend, which is also his ex-girlfriend.
The curse is to blame to all the misunderstanding and bad things that happens around him.
Only true love can break the curse!

Fake Anime!

The protagonist was a 37-year-old man that never had a girlfriend.
Emphasis on the word "was"...because he died and got reincarnated as a slime in a different world.

Real Anime! = That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

The protagonist is a monster?
Half-elf and half slime...Her mother is an elf and her father is a slime.
The story centers to bullying, depression, self-respect and true love.

Fake Anime!

The story centers to a popular card game.
In this world, people enroll to schools to become professional (competitive card game) players.

Real Anime! = Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

The protagonist are...an ordinary 17-year-old high school student and his 14-year-old younger sister.
They don't get along very well, that changed after he learned her secret; She is an otaku, she collect moe anime/manga and eroge games!
The story centers to him helping her, to reconcile her secret hobbies and her life, while restoring their relationship.

Real Anime! = My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

The protagonist gained the power to become invisible.
God heard his prayers; To become a super hero.
But he abused his God-given-power...so God turned him into a living stuffed toy.
He still get to be a super hero, in order return to his former self, he needs to do 100 good deeds within 12 months, if not... he will remain a stuffed toy.

Fake Anime!

A unique depiction of how the human body works.
Seeing cells as humanoids working in a factory, that depicts a human body.

Real Anime! = Cells at Work!

The protagonist is a game developer, he make eroge games.
He was in the top of his field, but he hit an artistic slump.
The story follows his "research", to make his best eroge game yet!

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a male introvert, otaku, shut-in gamer, super model, singer, actor, fitness buff, the 2006 cover of Time Magazine and a super humble guy.

The story centers to a thread/game he made on a modding forum/website;
Titled "Real of Fake Anime!The Game!"

He have been doing his best but all good things must come to an end, the super handsome otaku is totally sponged out of ideas for fake anime plots.

Fake Anime!

LaeLita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Problem children from another world x no game no life number 76

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Problem children from another world x no game no life number 76
The number 76 plot is....(click the spoiler to know more.)
It is inspired by "No Game No Life" and "Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai".
In my mind I wanted to use the characters of "Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai" instead of the shut-in(s) of "No Game No Life" to make a fake plot with a unique light-comedy vibe and not a hardcore, super genius gamers.
:happydroid:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a girl in high school. She is known around the campus as a man-hater.
Her best friend and school mate convinced her to try a new VRMMORPG (Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) she didn't want men to flirt with her so she made a male character. After losing to a cat-like boss monster she woke up in a different world stuck as her in-game character.
Fake Anime!

The world where numbers rule the world. If a person's count drops to zero, he/she will be shallowed by darkness and dragged to the abyss.
Real Anime! = Plunderer

The protagonist is a girl, she is new to video games and tried a Virtual Reality MMORPG.
She didn't want to get hurt so she placed all her stats to DEF.
Real Anime! = I Hate Getting Hurt, So I Put All My Skill Points Into Defense