Birthday gift

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,793 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Sometimes people forget about their birthday (which is my case) or are left forgotten from the day of their existence.

But I think people would feel more welcome when they login to find something special in there account, small rewards such as extra SB Points. We're not asking for something too big, but something great enough to remind us that each member of the community are looking out for each other. I'm not sure if it is too much to ask for. And yeah, I did notice the "Happy Birthday" badge. Or maybe I'm just getting a little bit greedy. :rolleyes:

Any thoughts anyone? :p

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Happy Birthday @tangmichael ! Well i dont mind it, but considering how easy its gets SB Points these days, i think its a bit unneceassary. I mean no offence, but back in my days (...Ok im sound old saying that) we rarely have these many opportunities to receavied SB Points. daily login still 25sb, etc etc. I mean this was the biggest giveaway time i ever seen. So yeah in my opinion while i dont mind, i think its still unneceassary right now...hmm maybe we should as @Sbenny? Cause really that gift seems to be abused by some peoples...like follows cash that nerfed from 25 to mere 5.

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your kind reply to each of you! That really made my day even if it's a slightly late response. :)

@Twich54 believe me, I'm trying to get involved in this community as much as possible. To be honest, I've never been this active in a forum before. I guess it is a first!

Thanks again everyone for taking your time to share your opinions! ;)

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
The idea is not bad but the problem is "cheating" about this system... Also i'm agree with @Twich54 , there are enough ways to earn SB Points.
For example in the past followed people gain 25 SB Points, now just 5 because of "cheating", follow for follow.

Maybe your idea of small reward is something like 100 SB Points? Nice but for a user it's easy to do a new account and set the birthday to the next day. (So tomorrow they had 100 sb + 60 for 2 login days) and with 160 SB Points you can easily unlock most of the non vip mods.

Your idea is good but we need to take all the precaution and check the user, for example you will gain the birthday gift only if your account was created 30 days ago.
@Sbenny what do you think about this suggestion?

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Indeed @Nardo7. Basically it's a premises that I am trying to suggest. But of course, the idea needs to be elaborated and be more complexe in order to fight against the system abuses. Although, the gift doesn't have to be SB Points, but maybe non tradeable items.

Moreover, I recently noticed that the banking mechanism is also changing probably due to SB Points fluctuation related to the 100,000 SB Points contest, which I honestly found it a down side, but somehow would agree because it helps maintain the SB Points value. Well that's another subject for another time.
;)

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Indeed @Nardo7. Basically it's a premises that I am trying to suggest. But of course, the idea needs to be elaborated and be more complexe in order to fight against the system abuses. Although, the gift doesn't have to be SB Points, but maybe non tradeable items.

Moreover, I recently noticed that the banking mechanism is also changing probably due to SB Points fluctuation related to the 100,000 SB Points contest, which I honestly found it a down side, but somehow would agree because it helps maintain the SB Points value. Well that's another subject for another time.
;)
Good observation for noticing the change :D.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

;)
I notice too the changes on the interest with the bank maybe you right about the contest.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
At this point in time, this isn't really something we can do, as we wouldn't be able to have an individual birthday redeem code or anything like that with the way our new birthday messages will be structured. Maybe this is something we can revisit in the future.

If you have any questions, please ask them here. if you have any other suggestions, please share them here.

Have a nice day and happy Holidays!

~CordeliaCross

Status
Not open for further replies.