I can't save game Dungeon Maker

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,558 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quyendk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded game dungeon maker with mod of sbenny, it said I can save working 100% but when I login and save then it said "Failed to the access cloud data", so I think I don't login google but I tried, and it can't login google, please help me fix it, thank you so much

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You can't make login in the cloud as it requires google play. You can only make local save.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Local save is automatic.. you just close the game, reopen it and the progress is saved. Normally, with a modded version of this game you can't save in local because it detects the cheat and cancels your progresses.

Quyendk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny oh oh, I understand so if I unistall mod apk and install apk in ch play then I can't play continue game in local save data apk mod ??? thank you so much

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny oh oh, I understand so if I unistall mod apk and install apk in ch play then I can't play continue game in local save data apk mod ??? thank you so much
When the game updates, we release an updated mod apk, and you can install it without uninstalling the previous version, so you never lose your progresses :)

Quyendk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
When the game updates, we release an updated mod apk, and you can install it without uninstalling the previous version, so you never lose your progresses :)
oh oh thank you so much

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.