Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

FATE! CREATE A SERVANT CHALLENGE!

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Alright, this idea has been sitting alone on the corner of my webcombed mind for a while, and yes, i know it's not very original idea (for a weebo at least) its still a very interesting one.

Has anyone have heard of an franchise called 'Fate’?
So, a bit rundown for you non weeb heathens (just kid) its started off as a japanese visual novel made by Type-moon. And then before long its started to grow into a larges franchise featuring many spin off of manga, anime, games (Fate Grand Order anyone?) and even Hentai!.....forget the last one please.
*Cough*
So yeah, the basic consept of it is that, 7 choosen people (Master) summon 7 renown heroes from the past to help them fight each other in a battle royal to the death called Holy Grail war until only one pair survive, the surviving Master-Servant will win the Holy Grail, a magical artefact that can gift a wish to anything they want, even altering the past future and dimension.
Now the part that really, really interested me was the Servant part, the heroes of the legend, which the seven summoned under (usually) 7 different classed, each tied with their legends.
It being
Saber (Swordman)
Lancer (Spearman)
Archer
Berserker (The Mad one)
Rider (Hero of the mount)
Caster (Magician)
Assassin

For example. The protagonist, Shiro Emiya summoning King Arthur. A Gender-bender King Arthur! Under the Saber class (since you know, Knight, Excalibur, Sword) and then they proced fight Irish Hero Cu Cullain, A mad Herakles, a pegasus riding Medusa.

21-29-07-images.jpg

The point is, the Heroes can be anyone, folk tales, Mythology (no deity though, maybe Demigod), Fiction or real person, as long as their legends fits (its sometimes can be twisted a bit though)
For another example.
Hassan-I-Sabbah, the founder of Hassassin = Assassin. Simple
Vlad III the Impaler - Impale = Pierce = Spear = Lancer.
Captain Jack Spearow - Cunning, Deceiving, Rely on trickery, Savvy's = Assassin. Or even Saber.
Hulk - SMASH = Berserker.

So yeah, the basic gist of all that geek explanation is, i want you to choose a heroes from anywhere, fiction or even real life one (heck, even the member here, on sbenny topia). And write a character sheet to why you choose it and why it summoned as the class they was or their power.

I give you one. Or two

Name : James Bond.
AKA : Agent 007.
Class : Assassin.
In his life, Bond was known as one of the best service agent ever walk on earth, he have succeded in many mission that deemed too 'Impossible' many time over. Quiet a womanizer, he was armed by many high technology gadged to sneak and disable his enemy.

(Ps. Incase you didn't realize, i was actually using these as an excuse for free character stock supply for my story, muahahahahahah)

MiraeEos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
as a fellow Fate Universe fan lets not forget that the 7 classes you mentioned above are not the only classes to exist.
The other ones are : Shielder, Ruler, Avenger, Alter Ego and Foreigner
Theres also the Beast and Moon Cancer classes but they are way too unique to make some new servants out of them

I am gonna think about my servant when i come home

Yukikaze46

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
im fate universe fan too, i think we shouldn't forget Saver class servant too.
and how about this servant:

Name : Doppelganger
AKA : Shadow
Class : Alter Ego
he/she must be had unique NP,copying one partner or one enemy servant as own NP
n had evade skill(bcoz the original is ghost)

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name: John Malcom Thorpe
AKA: MAd Jack
Class: Archer
During his life, Lieutenant Colonel John Malcolm made multiple exploits practically taken from
a story book, armed with bow and sword, participated in the Second World War, being one of the most daring and impressive characters of this fight.