Do i have to re download the entire game everytime it updates?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,479 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rorobot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi I'm a noob with this sort of stuff and I was wondering if I redownload a game that's a more updated version will it just update the already downloaded apk on my android device or will it create an entirely new app that's the same but the updated version? I'm asking cause I don't want to loose my many hours of progress I already have and I want to try avoid replaying the whole game just for a new update. Hopefully someone can help me? Btw the game is the arcana.

Rorobot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awww that really sucks... but thank you for your fast and helpful response! It's very much appreciated 😀

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
You do not have to uninstall the old mod if you downloaded it from our site.

Simply download the new version of the mod, and when you click to install it, it should ask if you want to install the new version as an update to your existing application. Click Yes, and then install again and it will work without losing your data.

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Simply download the new version of the mod, and when you click to install it, it should ask if you want to install the new version as an update to your existing application. Click Yes, and then install again and it will work without losing your data.
Oh ! I didn't know that at all ! That is much easier...

I'm really sorry for telling you the wrong thing @Rorobot ! I hope you haven't uninstalled yet ;_;

Rorobot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years

!!! Thank you for letting me know, phew I'm glad I hadn't deleted the app yet, thank you so much!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!