✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Kim Kardashian Hollywood V.10.1.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,715 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Kim Kardashian Hollywood V.10.1.0

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomkim
What are the mod features you ask for? *K-stars(decrease per purchase)
*Cash (5 million)
* 2 Apk's (one with k-stars and cash) and (one with cash only)
Post automatically merged:

@ImanHackeR please help us again with the mod🙂

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh I finally see this thread now, earlier today I couln't see it and now I still can't see it. It only comes up when I search for it and not in the front page.

Israelisevyn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Omg its insane how this 10.1.0 is impossible to get hacked lol. And its one of the most wanted update long time waiting items and facial features - _-

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
True and our moderator hasn't been online today. We're going to need an OBB file too not just the Apk's

GamerGirl123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why do we need the obb? We can install the APK over the 10.0 version obb and it will be fine right?

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The OBB is necessary because it contains all the new content like the clothes,facial features etc. The Apk is just 35Mb whereby the OBB is bigger than 400Mb

Israelisevyn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
We wont get it lol. Ive been looking everywhere for mod 10.1.0 for days.. None. I even asked ppl who sells it, never got any answer. Unbelievable

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yea I can't find any 10.1 mod anywhere on the internet either lol, I don't know what took modders so long to get this update out. The 10.0 update came out like 1 day after.

And tips for those of you who are still waiting for an update but want SYS event, save your progress with facebook and download the original game! But make sure that you have atleast 5-7k kstars and 5000 energi since they will go down REALLY fast, since you never know when we will get hack version. Right now I play on the original game with only 30 kstars...and can't buy anything new.

Israelisevyn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Um... How exactly did u manage to do that? .... I did it in the past and when i uninstalled my mod and reinstall the playstore original and signed in facebook. It didnt change anything. I had to start all over.. I just signed in to fb 5 minutes ago but really Im totaly affraid of doing ur trick lol.

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Debby can you please try to make a mod for us? we're struggling and missing out on events.Your assistance will be highly appreciated🙏❤

Mlaurasampaio

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
For me it worked 😊

Avino6698

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Still on the modded version connect to your facebook account if you have the facebook app you have to uninstall it then you should play the game one hour or more so that it would get uploaded to the server. After that uninstall the mod install the actual game then login to facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.