3D MMO Celtic Heroes v2.62 X100 Mega Mod x100 Health X100 Energy x100 Def x100 Dexerity + More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,793 happy users since 2014.
Register

KingTrauma

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Version: v 2.62

Root needed? No

Internet Connection Required to Play? Yes

Game description:
Team up with millions of players from across the globe in a truly stunning and unforgettable real-time fantasy MMO roleplaying action adventure, in a massive 3D persistent, evolving world full of challenging quests, epic battles, heroic feats and new friendships!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onethumbmobile.celticheroes
Mod Features:
x100 Health
X100 Energy
Splash Screen

New Features Untested

Have Lots Of Platinum
have lots of coins
x100 Defence
increased Attack Range
x100 Dexterity

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Mod By Me KingTrauma

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 455 times

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: 3D MMO Celtic Heroes v2.61 X100 Health X100 Energy

Awesome ty!!

It blacks out after the mod by king trauma lion picture and nothing happens after that.

Lol and the reason why is because they literally just did the update which has been delayed like 7 months it's version 2.62 as of 52 minutes ago! If you can please update thank u so much!!

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome tyvm gna try it now!! Also what's splash screen haha?

KingTrauma

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78875#p78875:158pptv1]Trajik » 1 minute ago[/url] said:
the lion :D <br /><br /> <br /><br />
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78875#p78875:158pptv1]Trajik » 1 minute ago[/url] said:
the lion :D

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome try man! But they just ended up being visual, knew this game was a hard one but tha k you so much for your efforts

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Hauday @Zioyman
Please one of you test this. Reported as visual only.
Results to viber room please
Thanks
SusieQ™

KingTrauma

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome try man! But they just ended up being visual, knew this game was a hard one but tha k you so much for your efforts
Terribly sorry about that my internet is not to great and this game was big so i didnt test i just modded all the relevant features i also increase move speed and attack range / speed did any of this mod work skill points also was added but not in the feature . if some features do work i will look at this again but this game was so easy to mod possibly why then the effects was all visual must all be server linked...

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yea from what I could tell it was all visual, you could add stat points but they wouldn't stay once you exited screen, the lvl cap is 240 in this game, so I'm wondering if it just doesn't read that big of a number for stats not sure, looks like plat mod was left out, but it may just be because this game is server sided, so idk but really appreciate your efforts was hoping someone could eventually crack this game

3D MMO Celtic Heroes v2.62 X100 Mega Mod x100 Health X100 Energy x100 Def x100 Dexerity + More was released by KingTrauma and 23371 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.