Nice to Meet You All!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

BrokenDreamer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
How did you find us? Google

Which types of games do you usually play? Visual Novels and Narrative Based Games

Something about me: I don't really talk to much, and I tend to stay to myself. I like to write quite a bit about the things I like though!

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hey! @BrokenDreamer

My name is @Obber,
Welcome to Sbenny.com and before you start looking everywhere please check these guidelines first, it will help you very much.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members.
Clubs - A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!
Contest & Site News - News updates about changes on our site and events.
Off Topic - Fun discussions and forum games that don't really fit anywhere else.

Thank you for checking the guidelines.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag them in a thread.

INFORMATION:
Sbenny is a wonderful site that contains a lot of MODS, APPS, MUSIC, MOVIES, EBOOKS, & AUDIO BOOKS to download, but it will have a cost called SB Points. You don’t have one? Please check here Farming SB Points or the guideline at top.
This big place is filled with nice and friendly people that will help you or befriend you, sometimes there are a little bit of drama here and there, even a family as well so feel free to join in the fun! Please don’t be nervous to chat or commenting a post.
I hope you enjoy your time here :D

By @Obber

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Nice to meet you there 🤝
Welcome to this community 💐
Hope you are enjoying your time here 😊

"STAY HOME"
"STAY CAUTIOUS"
"STAY SAFE"

BrokenDreamer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years

Alaprexian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Another new member yay, altought i am new as well... lets search for treads and help if we can to gain lots SB Points!!

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Welcome to the community!

For starters, try building your SB Points by creating a review of a game, eBook, movies, etc. Don't fret, admins won't judge you, only your work. Opinions are accepted in reviews so don't worry about writing in a professional way.

Second, try exploring the site.

Jump through threads, interact with people and you'll fit in here in no time at all.

In gaining friends, just reply to the threads (such as the one you've made now,) message people who wants to befriend you (you'll bound to have people who wants to befriend you, sooner or later), or start a new thread.
Anything will do.

If you think you can't find one,
I can be your friend.
😊😊😊♥❤💚💙

Alaprexian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Welcome to the community!

For starters, try building your SB Points by creating a review of a game, eBook, movies, etc. Don't fret, admins won't judge you, only your work. Opinions are accepted in reviews so don't worry about writing in a professional way.

Second, try exploring the site.

Jump through threads, interact with people and you'll fit in here in no time at all.

In gaining friends, just reply to the threads (such as the one you've made now,) message people who wants to befriend you (you'll bound to have people who wants to befriend you, sooner or later), or start a new thread.
Anything will do.

If you think you can't find one,
I can be your friend.
😊😊😊♥❤💚💙
so there is also that way, uh? well, as thanks here is a trap
Zero Two cosplay - Album on Imgur

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
It does sound great, but I had to disagree.
Life is more appropriate for that title.
Of course they are! the best traps are the epitome of beauty!!
I mean, wouldn't we be seeing these beauties if we're already dead?

P.S. just a side note, I'm not a trap.
I'm a real woman (just in case someone thinks I'm one LOL).

Alaprexian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
It does sound great, but I had to disagree.
Life is more appropriate for that title.

I mean, wouldn't we be seeing these beauties if we're already dead?

P.S. just a side note, I'm not a trap.
I'm a real woman (just in case someone thinks I'm one LOL).
As a dead person once said, if its cute isnt it ok?

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
As a dead person once said, if its cute isnt it ok?
Sounds like an undead would say, but yeah.
I agree wholeheartedly.
Although, not always.
Looks can be deceiving.

Alaprexian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sounds like an undead would say, but yeah.
I agree wholeheartedly.
Although, not always.
Looks can be deceiving.
I said cute, not good looking, cute refers also to the personality or the point of view of the one using the word

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Good point there.

What I had in mind was actually about how 'looks' (which is how people perceive a person based on its outside existence such as but not limiting to: looks, behavior, style, etc.) can actually deceive a person for a period of time, but I rest my case.
I said cute, not good looking, cute refers also to the personality or the point of view of the one using the word