✅ Solved No SB points after watching video

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,318 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
You can only watch one per-day.
Make sure you didn't press "skip" (it would defeat the entire point of the word "watching").
Afterwards, continue through the timer until it bring you back here with a notification.

PM Sbenny if you done it "correctly"
I repeat, done it correctly, not "think" you done it correctly 🙃

mimikitty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I know I done it correctly. I did it twice because I thought the first time I didn't do it correctly.
I watched the whole video, didn't press skip and it arrived to another page about shortning url.

I did it again today and still no SB points.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I know I done it correctly. I did it twice because I thought the first time I didn't do it correctly.
I watched the whole video, didn't press skip and it arrived to another page about shortning url.

I did it again today and still no SB points.
The "Ads=Points" have a hard 24-hour wait time per account.

For example, if I claimed mine at 8:44 PM today then I'll have to wait until at least 8:45 PM tomorrow to get the reward.

Also, please check all your notifications after watching an Ad (advertisement).

If you have any further concerns regarding the "Ads=Points" please PM @Sbenny ;
It would help if you show him a screenshot of your notifications and/or transactions list as evidence.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Your transaction show that you earned 57 SB Points. You probably didn't recieve a notification but the SB Points have been processed to your account.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Actually, i figured that out
do you use the app? actually, if you use it, the URL shortener site DOES NOT VIEW A PROCEED BUTTON. if you do it on a browser tho, you can earn then, the same thing happened me, i would like to request @Sbenny to fix it

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Actually, i figured that out
do you use the app? actually, if you use it, the URL shortener site DOES NOT VIEW A PROCEED BUTTON. if you do it on a browser tho, you can earn then, the same thing happened me, i would like to request @Sbenny to fix it
(i did it today and earned 47 SB points thru my brwsr, while it didnt happen on the forum app)

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I assume this issue has been solved so i am moving it to the section of answered questions and marking it as solved. if you have any other doubts or questions then you can contact or mention a staff member or create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.