Sbenny.com User Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

TriTiki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I needed help with my game and found this awesome site to help me! Thank you so much for being available when I needed it most! ;0)

LostInTheWoods

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone! Nice meeting you all!
I'm pretty new here so please take care of me haha
I can't really answer on " Are you happy or unsatisfied " right now, so I'll give more feedback once I feel like at home. Cheers :)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am new to this site so for so good and really some nice game collections. Like fast response. Thank you.
welcome to the Sbenny Family ! Be sure to create an avatar and introduce yourself to our community in the introduction section.
Best Regards,
SusieQ

Bartvdlee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm new to this website and it's amazing. You guys really do a great job at making hacked apks. I really appreciate what you're all doing!

JamesSky

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm very new here. I've read different posts, maybe replied in one or two. That's all. However, I have visited various other modding sites. Overall, I must honestly say this is way better than anything out there. I wish I had found this place sooner! The forum itself is very rudimentary and simple, could be improved aesthetically, but that's nitpicking.
TL; DR New here, but will stick here forever, and this place is awesome.

Nobody607

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been here for about a month now but i can confidently say this is the best modding site i have ever visited and im very glad i signed up.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hey all. I've been here since Dec of 2015. I came from NGA {NextGenAndroid} It was a great little place. DaX and I learned from MRxBIGxSTUFF. He was the originator of the Frontline Commando Patch and at the time, the best modder I had ever met. When he retired from modding a friend on the forum invited DaX and I here. It's been nearly 3 years since then and this place keeps the surprises coming and keeps evolving.

Sbenny has become my online home and I love everything about this site. Out kick ass admin {Sbenny} takes great care of this place and has great communication with the members here. There may be lots of Android Forums out there, but none have the sense of Community that this place has. And no admin cares about his members as much as @Sbenny does.

I've been on lots of sites/forums/blogspots and none of the care hold up in the slightest when compared to this Community. We have a collection of the greatest hackers, modders, memory editors, app releasers, book fanatics :D {Moonblink & Phytoplankton}. People from all over the web have come together here at Sbenny. SusieQ, NoFear, DaX {While she was active}, Myself, CozPatch, Mr.Online, AndnixSH and so many more. {If I didn't mention you, I didn't forget, there are just so many.} We all started somewhere else, but all ended up here. There must be something to this place, to draw in all these awesome people. :D

A few people got confused using this site when they first came, but Sbenny took in all their suggestions about making this place more user friendly and this place just keeps evolving into something even greater because of the members and staff. Simply just reviewing the games area or the VIP section or he music section, does no justice to this site as a whole.

Each section has gone through a transformation since I started here 3 years ago. The ebook section had, maybe 5 to 10 books and barely and depth to the posts. Now, though, it ROCKS. Thanks to the suggestions and help of our members and the swift implementation of those suggested new features by our Admin Sbenny, the ebook section is Amazing and has to member in there who love books and are always trying their best to find the books the members here want to read.

@SusieQ came and not only brought her previous App releases with here, but also has been tearing it up releasing so many more. And with her help, we now have a specific modding team and a testing zone for our mods. She has been a huge help here. Her injection services are awesome, her give aways are amazing. She is always thinking of ways to make people happy. And her ideas on improving this place have gone a long way in helping this community evolve.

@NoFear came and joined and brought a killer arsonal of hacks and memory edits. I haven't seen anyone who cam touch his skill with GameGaurdian or any other memory editor. {Not even the guys who make it} He thinks, not just outside the box when he cracks open a game, but he thinks beyond the skyline of whats possible. DaX used to make some hacks with NoFear and she always talked highly of his skills and said that he was the only person that she knew, who was better that she was. That no one but him could think of memory editing a game the way he does and that if there is any possible way of editing a value in a game, he would find it, no matter how "beyond the skyline" it was.

@Sbenny : He has not just a forum where we come just to grab a mod or hack, he has created a community where people from all around the world have come and joined together to become a family or sorts. I've talked with several members on here outside of "Online names" and connected with them on a personal level, not something I've ever done anywhere else online.

So I want to say my review goes beyond that of just a 5 or 10 star rating of being able to access mods or download books. My review goes out on a personal level to everyone here, when I say Thank You for all you have done and Thank You for giving us a place to communicate with others that have similar interests and Thank You for continuing to make this Community even better.

So, THANK YOU. :D Admin, Staff and All Members.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Hey all. I've been here since Dec of 2015. I came from NGA {NextGenAndroid} It was a great little place. DaX and I learned from MRxBIGxSTUFF. He was the originator of the Frontline Commando Patch and at the time, the best modder I had ever met. When he retired from modding a friend on the forum invited DaX and I here. It's been nearly 3 years since then and this place keeps the surprises coming and keeps evolving.

@NoFear came and joined and brought a killer arsonal of hacks and memory edits. I haven't seen anyone who cam touch his skill with GameGaurdian or any other memory editor. {Not even the guys who make it} He thinks, not just outside the box when he cracks open a game, but he thinks beyond the skyline of whats possible. DaX used to make some hacks with NoFear and she always talked highly of his skills and said that he was the only person that she knew, who was better that she was. That no one but him could think of memory editing a game the way he does and that if there is any possible way of editing a value in a game, he would find it, no matter how "beyond the skyline" it was.
Didn't know you came from NGA. I went from Android Cheats to NGA to AG/libre and here.
DaX was/is my memory hacking idol. I was always amazed at what she could accomplish with memory hacking apps.
I do like to think I try to think very different and in complex ways to accomplish a simple hack. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words, they mean so much. Lately seems like people have more negative things to say about/at me. Much appreciated. Happy to be here with you.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

Sbenny has become my online home and I love everything about this site. Out kick ass admin {Sbenny} takes great care of this place and has great communication with the members here. There may be lots of Android Forums out there, but none have the sense of Community that this place has. And no admin cares about his members as much as @Sbenny does.

I've been on lots of sites/forums/blogspots and none of the care hold up in the slightest when compared to this Community. We have a collection of the greatest hackers, modders, memory editors, app releasers, book fanatics :D {Moonblink & Phytoplankton}. People from all over the web have come together here at Sbenny. SusieQ, NoFear, DaX {While she was active}, Myself, CozPatch, Mr.Online, AndnixSH and so many more. {If I didn't mention you, I didn't forget, there are just so many.} We all started somewhere else, but all ended up here. There must be something to this place, to draw in all these awesome people. :D

A few people got confused using this site when they first came, but Sbenny took in all their suggestions about making this place more user friendly and this place just keeps evolving into something even greater because of the members and staff. Simply just reviewing the games area or the VIP section or he music section, does no justice to this site as a whole.

Each section has gone through a transformation since I started here 3 years ago. The ebook section had, maybe 5 to 10 books and barely and depth to the posts. Now, though, it ROCKS. Thanks to the suggestions and help of our members and the swift implementation of those suggested new features by our Admin Sbenny, the ebook section is Amazing and has to member in there who love books and are always trying their best to find the books the members here want to read.

@SusieQ came and not only brought her previous App releases with here, but also has been tearing it up releasing so many more. And with her help, we now have a specific modding team and a testing zone for our mods. She has been a huge help here. Her injection services are awesome, her give aways are amazing. She is always thinking of ways to make people happy. And her ideas on improving this place have gone a long way in helping this community evolve.

@Sbenny : He has not just a forum where we come just to grab a mod or hack, he has created a community where people from all around the world have come and joined together to become a family or sorts. I've talked with several members on here outside of "Online names" and connected with them on a personal level, not something I've ever done anywhere else online.

So I want to say my review goes beyond that of just a 5 or 10 star rating of being able to access mods or download books. My review goes out on a personal level to everyone here, when I say Thank You for all you have done and Thank You for giving us a place to communicate with others that have similar interests and Thank You for continuing to make this Community even better.

So, THANK YOU. :D Admin, Staff and All Members.
No thank you so much @Axiom !

You are my inspiration and I am not kidding when I say that my life changed after playing the Axiomified Gaming Experience®©

And you really are the greatest modder i have met and you are a great human being too. Inspite of your near god like status you are so humble and you help others and are so friendly and helpful. Can find many people like you.

You really changed me the day you gave me the book: Dominie's Five. I was dying to get that book as it was my #1 best for all time and it is not available anywhere on internet. Believe me i searched internet top to bottom... each and every sites, blogs even the private trackers. I even went to dark net in hopes of getting it. Got many other things ;) but alas not this book...:confused:

And you purchased it for me. Words cant express my gratitude... I am forever and ever indebted to you.

And then I decided to help with ebooks as I have hundreds of thousands of em. Perks of having a librarian as a father.
I met amazing @Moonblink and @Sbenny improved the eBook section so much. Can't thank him enough!
We plan to make Only @ Sbenny to be the best place in the world to get ebooks!

The community here is so amazing that I wish that i had known and joined sbenny a lot earlier :)

Aneleth

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm new here. I found the website googling for The Arcana apk and the forum is way above what I expected to encounter.
Great content, fast updates, nice community, talented and fast mods and staff. I would only suggest a cleaner look, and another explainer video just about the cash system ( or breaking the videos into shorter ones, so its easier to find the explanation you are looking for).
Keep up the good work!

K3ngo95

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just came in here when i finish my registration form so far my evaluation about your website is let me more informative go see it below.

1. (websiteStyle) - Not that bad its simply but it fit right for a website like this who cares about the website style as long as it offering more efficient wide range of apps and softwares and many more.

2. (websiteSpeed&stability) - the speed is not quite satisfying because its very slow and i got lots of freeze when i viewing ur modded apps and the other categories too
and also im living on mountainous place that can block some connection even my isp internet connection is stable enough to run a single tab for website although in some part of your website is speed enough thats good.

3. (moddedapps) - ur website has wide range and variety of modded apps and premium softwares and thats good very good unlike the prevois website like android1 they got modded apps too but its either outded or removed also ur updating urs and thats good too.

so far as i can see ur page has lot more room too improved. so for now i will give you 3 Star.

Danigirl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, I'm not much of a commenter but boy am I glad to find this site. I joined yesterday and I have to say that I'm already impressed with what I see. I love the fact that I received a message from Sbenny welcoming me to the site. All I have to say is Thank you so much for you hard work and you should understand that you're much appreciated 😊😊