Mod apk [☆ Sbenny Exclusive ☆] BitLife - Life Simulator 2.6 Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship Unlocked + God Mod and Many more features...) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaczpelekk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have a couple suggestions for the mod. I know that time machine hacks are coming back soon and ik some new mods are being added too but here are my suggestions for the mod.

-Every video on YouTube goes viral and all of the other socials aswell

-Fame 100% always. (Once you are famous)

- Age back. Ik that time machine works fine but some people wanna live forever lol

-Every time you attack someone they die.

-Always win lottery

-Always win horse racing bet.

-Always be cured. (When you get something that the doctor can't cure this overrides that so that you get cured anyway.)

-Always successful train robbery. I can never rob the train lol.

This last feature might not be possible I don't know though.

-Rank up (so how this feature works is that in whatever job you have you rank up and it will work until your at the max rank)

Oh one last thing

-Royalty always 100% so if you do something bad as king it will stay the same so you don't get exiled.

Well that's it. You don't need to add any of the features I just went over the mod is already amazing as it is. Anyway I'm out have a great day!
Great ideas

zKira

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Nice work.. it works fine

jpeg123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The minesweeper and the election toggle does work for me:cry: pls fix

DDog10410

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Seems like some of the features work but others like going back in time don't. Would love to have this work perfectly but given the addition of new features it'll take time.

Cidersugar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yea take your time this mod is already enough thank you very much

Silversoul

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Yea take your time this mod is already enough thank you very much
He already released it 😁