Mod apk [☆ Sbenny Exclusive ☆] BitLife - Life Simulator 2.6 Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship Unlocked + God Mod and Many more features...) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

BitLife - Life Simulator v2.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DDeveloper
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 513 times

• How will you live your BitLife?

Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the love of your life, have kids, and pick up a good education along the way.

Or will you play choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, fall in love or go on adventures, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse. You choose your story...

Discover how bit by bit life choices can add up to determine your success in life the game.

Interactive story games have been around for years. But this is the first text life simulator to truly mash up and simulate adult life.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu:
    1. Input Box to add money:- To use this feature simply click on the box and input your desired money, then do a free lancing job and your money will be instantly added. To Disable this feature simply input 0 into the box otherwise the money will keep getting added every time you do any freelancing job.
    2. Bitizenship Unlocked.
    3. God Mode Unlocked.
    4. Toggles for all the stats.
    5. Toggle to win every minesweeper minigame.
    6. Toggle to stop the prison guard from moving when you choose the escape option in the prison.
    7. Toggle to win every election in the game.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candywriter.bitlife

KathyPlays

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's working well, thanks OP!
Thank you for modding <3

Quick ask though, is the time travel cheat unimplementable with the update? Kinda miss it a bit ahahaha, and just curious to know! ><

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Just in case somebody has the same problem I did... delete all the Bitlife app data. For some reason it wasn't doing that when I uninstalled the previous version,
so I kept getting something wonky about permission to something or another, but giving permission did nothing. Manually deleting the Bitlife app data fixed it.

Cidersugar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have a couple suggestions for the mod. I know that time machine hacks are coming back soon and ik some new mods are being added too but here are my suggestions for the mod.

-Every video on YouTube goes viral and all of the other socials aswell

-Fame 100% always. (Once you are famous)

- Age back. Ik that time machine works fine but some people wanna live forever lol

-Every time you attack someone they die.

-Always win lottery

-Always win horse racing bet.

-Always be cured. (When you get something that the doctor can't cure this overrides that so that you get cured anyway.)

-Always successful train robbery. I can never rob the train lol.

This last feature might not be possible I don't know though.

-Rank up (so how this feature works is that in whatever job you have you rank up and it will work until your at the max rank)

Oh one last thing

-Royalty always 100% so if you do something bad as king it will stay the same so you don't get exiled.

Well that's it. You don't need to add any of the features I just went over the mod is already amazing as it is. Anyway I'm out have a great day!

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I think there was an update to Bitlife, but just bug fixing type stuff.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Waiting on your update Mr Dev. Keep up the good work.