Mod apk 🏨🏨🏨 Hotel Ever After: Ella's Wish 🏨🏨🏨 v1.5 !! Full Game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Diamond & Money MOD) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,218 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

🏨🏨🏨 Hotel Ever After: Ella's Wish 🏨🏨🏨 v1.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 125 times

• It's not a hotel... it's home. Ella grew up there. She played games in the garden as a little girl. And now it might be demolished!

Hotel Ever After – Ella’s Wish is a brand-new hotel time management game from GameHouse, starring Ella Centola. Get caught up in this modern Cinderella story filled with suspense and deceit!

Remember all the important places in your life? Your favorite park, the tree you sat under as a child, reading your favorite book, the place you escaped to when your heart was first broken? What would you do if those places were about to be destroyed? That is what Ella faces. The worst part…? Her own stepmother is the one threatening to destroy it! Ella needs your help to save all that is dear to her.

In this story game, you’ll do more than just assist guests with their check-in. In the hotel, the people who work here are not merely employees, they’re family. Some have watched Ella grow up! You’ll need to take care of them and ensure their jobs are safe. Also, you'll need to help with every aspect of hotel life – cleaning rooms, helping out in the bar, keeping up with all the paperwork.

As if that weren’t enough, Ella also has to turn it into a 2-star hotel! If not, her stepmother will sell it to a magnate who will tear it down. Ella relies on social media, hoping to bring in influencers who will promote the hotel.

Are Ella's social media skills going to be enough to bring in more guests? Ella knows that having a few girls who are strong influencers will greatly help her cause. Will she earn the 2 stars in time or is the hotel doomed? Put your people and time management skills to the test to assist Ella in saving her family’s dream!

🏨Play as Ella and help the guests in the lobby

🏨 Serve the customers at the bar and in the diner

🏨 Help the hotel staff renovate the rooms

🏨 Explore 60 engrossing time management story levels

🏨 Unlock delicious stories and fantastic fairy tales

🏨 Dash through the dishes and keep the hotel clean

🏨 Help a modern-day Cinderella get ready for the ball!

Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked 🔓
    2. MOD Menu
    3. No Ads.

MOD Menu Features:
    1. Diamond Increase when Spent.
    2. Money Increases when Spent.

Thanks a lot to My Sista @BlackEden and @CozPatch for testing this game out 💐 So don't forget to thanks them also 💝

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehouse.eaa1

Downloaded 29 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Andeadejessie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm trying it out, will come back later to comment again, but thank you in advance. 🥰
Specially for the price. I'm dying to okay something new but I've been short on cash lately so it's hard to find something nice, that I can afford.

goamyhansen

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
i played and the game kept freezing mid game, so i have to restart everytime.. any tips?

Crzrsn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mods work but it kept freezing and force closed in the mid game. How can I fix this?

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The games freezes so much that it really is unplayable for me! I have cleared cache and forced stop but i cant get past level 2 because it keeps freezing...

To bad because i really like games like this!

Hayako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
The game itself is really complete and works without wifi, but for some reason it freezes after 1-2 chapters, so it's very slow to progress. Clearing the cache does not always help. Anyway, I'm still happy to play through it.

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thanks for your work. The application has been successfully installed and running. Thank you for giving us this great gaming experience. I wish you success in your new work.

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221208-153851_Hotel_Ever_After.jpg
Screenshot_20221208-153936_Hotel_Ever_After.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

🏨🏨🏨 Hotel Ever After: Ella's Wish 🏨🏨🏨 v1.5 !! Full Game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Diamond & Money MOD) !! was released by Gourov and 5356 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.