LP mod apk 👠 Top Model Salon Dash ~ Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,008 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
👠 Top Model Dash ~ Time-management Game

Name of the game: Top Model Dash

Version: v1.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Fashion week in on, and every top model must be runway-ready!

Be fast to style the world’s most famous catwalk goddesses in the backstage of glamorous fashion shows!

Prove your fashionista talents by providing flawless hair and makeup to every model in the shows, all while dressing them in gorgeous couture designs!

Become a true top model stylist in the most dashing fashion backstage simulator game e-v-e-r!

HIGHLIGHTS :
👠DASH through thrilling time management levels and put your fashionista skills to the test as you style every top model waiting to enter the catwalk!
👠WATCH the models’ expressions and keep them all happy with your efficient hairdressing and outfit styling!
Make them living, strutting displays of your fabulous fashion sense and everyone in the audience will crave your services!
👠UPGRADE your equipment and unlock new ways of making your fashion tendance ever more efficient!
The faster you can turn top models into catwalk goddesses, the more famous your glamorous skills become!
👠PROVE your fashion talents in fun mini games that will make you feel the true rush of a fashion week backstage!

Now here’s the T: every major fashion design empire owes their rise to the fabulous models that walk the runways in their haute couture outfits.

And the supermodels only look fabulous because of stylists like yourself!

Get noticed in the world’s most glamorous backstages by being smart and fast and soon every legendary fashion designer out there will want to dine with you and talk business!

Become every supermodel must-have stylist and dash in the backstages of the world’s most talked-about Fashion Weeks.

Take the fashion universe by storm!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tapps.topmodelsalondash
MOD Features:
FREE Shopping

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 19 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 37 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

aLolicon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Are you playing with emu/bluestacks?
Are your Android 8.0?
HOW was it NOT working?
Not Loading or iAPs not working?
Lucky Patcher .. Provided.
😇
I'm, indeed, playing w an emulator : nox. Not loading properly, got my screen blasted by colors and I can't seem to do much about it.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I'm, indeed, playing w an emulator : nox. Not loading properly, got my screen blasted by colors and I can't seem to do much about it.
@Ferz found a solution for his emu/bstacks probs.
Messing with the settings.
Need not sleep with the fishes.
:loldroid:

👠 Top Model Salon Dash ~ Free In-App Purchases was released by KentCave and 2343 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.