😻Favorite Pet Kind🐶

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mellodiac

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi Guys i would like to know what's you're favorite pet is it a bird, cat, dog or other.

For me Dogs are the cutest pet to have and i love them sooo much ❤. They look at you so happily and my heart just melts when i see dogs 🐶.

I also like hamsters but i never had one but what about you're opinions.

Loxxi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Snakes. Li'l nope noodles. :D Also them multi-legged fuzzy scuttlers of all sizes, spiders. ❤ Also, I have a clingy cat, His Majesty Cooper Kitty the First.

realliveghost

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love all animals but I like cats a little bit more than dogs and I would love to have a pet hedgehog in the future.

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cats <3
Always had cats. Cats are the best <3 They are easy going, fluffly, warmhearted and just.... cats <3

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
i love cats, and dogs also. i have one of each. i also find many reptiles/amphibians cute.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Hmm, I like Shiba-Inu's and Pugs... and Alpacas, foxes, Monkeys, sea cows, deers, giraffes, pandas, squirrils, sheep, chicks.... and and and and almost all animals... but no spiders and no fishes and no insects.

but since some people say that I am like a penguin, as in clumsy-little-adorable and always stand up again, I'm gonna go with that. 🐧

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Lemme correct my answer:
SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!!
SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!! SHIBA!!
20191216_105557.jpg

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Back then i have a bird, turtledove. But it was escape, when i'm not in watch. So yeah no need to buy some bird food anymore 🤣

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Back then i have a bird, turtledove. But it was escape, when i'm not in watch. So yeah no need to buy some bird food anymore 🤣
How about.... a cow? ö.ö

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
We Own Many Lovely Cat so i think its cat hahaha

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Since most of my pets are cats, i go with cats... and i was kinda lazy bringing my dog for a run as he just rush out and fight other dogs..
List of pets that we(my family) had all these years.
Rabbits - around 5 or so.. we sold them if i remember, hard to rear and kinda stinky as you need to clean their pen every time
Love birds - 5 pairs...all of them escape so yeah...
white mouse - around 3.... our cat ate them
Fishes - Goldfish, hammerhead, FlowerHorn fish, janitor fish, 1 Giant Arowana. we stop as it is also high maintenance
Cats - around 5 but now we only have one 😿
Dogs - around 5 also, some are given to relatives or friends and now only 1 is left.