😻Favorite Pet Kind🐶

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ayeee doggo type!

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Cats are the best. 😻

tyto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Cats myself, there attitude is charming yet aggrevating at the same time. Damn rebels I sware, always curious as hell and testing the bounds of my sanity.

Decency

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to think I am a cat person as child but the more I grew up the more I turned into a dog person :3

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I have weird option
Rabbit
Dogs
Cats
Parrots
Sparrows
and one that will be real hard but i want one anyway, fox

tuttifrutti

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have a turtle but not much interaction there. But I really love dogs, my favorite kind is golden retrievers and pit bulls.

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I love cats, they are cute and I don't have to walk with them. Also I am scared of dogs, but I love them too.
And sometimes insects can be cute. Have you heard about whip spiders? Book scorpions are cute too, but they are too small to be a pet, what a shame :) Having these nightmare creatures as a pet sounds just insane, but it's a common sense to search for a harmless ones😅
But talking about pets, I'm not a fan of glass boxes, and a lot of small pets spent already their lifetime with me.
Oh, also it can be strange to call plants as pets, but I believe they are not just green decorations, they can love, help, understand... Not as perfect as humans, but they can. And with my little attention span, I would rather talk with trees than look after helpless flowers.
Oh, petting a tree, why am I so strange...😊

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Cats! I absolutely hate dogs

DadDawg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm a Dog Guy, but have had cats, rabbits, a snake, a turtle, Hermit crabs, tarantulas, I'm not sure what else

MasonDROID

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love koi fish and my favorite dog is a ruby cavalier king charles spaniel. I also want a nice aquarium.

vaish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love cats for sure

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
In animals it's Siberian husky and German shepherd
In birds it's eagle and hawk

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
My cat's watching me right now so I'm gonna respectfully say... dog. That's what you get for tearing up my furniture